Page 32 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

Thread: JMU Post-Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: JMU Post-Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    Did anyone catch the announcers say it was our first game on grass yesterday? Not so much, but good effort to add in some “facts”.
    I think it was in response to one of our players saying in a pregame interview (could have been a former player, I can’t remember) saying that all the fields in the Valley, including the outdoor fields, are turf, not grass.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    I think it was in response to one of our players saying in a pregame interview (could have been a former player, I can’t remember) saying that all the fields in the Valley, including the outdoor fields, are turf, not grass.
    This is true, but Target Field.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    This is true, but Target Field.
    Right, also Delaware was an away game, unsure what that surface is...

Sad that grass fields are on the outs these days. The old Fargodome turf and the Bismarck Community Bowl still give me nightmares.*

*yes I'm aware that turf has improved a ton but still.
    College of Business Alumnus

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I have read 6 posts in a row from a disgruntled and very internally discussed Dukes fan. I no longer can fond them.

I was upset the last year that NDSU beat a very good GSU team, but NDSU was the better team that night.

This Dukes fan cant believe that NDSU was able to defeat JMU. His inner anger is explainable though.

If you had a shoe broken off in your A$$ for a 2nd time you would be upset too.

Are their any ND Proctologist that would donate their time to remove the shoe from his Ass if he would fly to Fargo?

***El_Chapo - check your PM from me.
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    I have read 6 posts in a row from a disgruntled and very internally discussed Dukes fan. I no longer can fond them.

I was upset the last year that NDSU beat a very good GSU team, but NDSU was the better team that night.

This Dukes fan cant believe that NDSU was able to defeat JMU. His inner anger is explainable though.

If you had a shoe broken off in your A$$ for a 2nd time you would be upset too.

Are their any ND Proctologist that would donate their time to remove the shoe from his Ass if he would fly to Fargo?

***El_Chapo - check your PM from me.
    I met that guy at dinner on Friday night. Wouldn’t have guessed he was smart enough to post anything anywhere though.
    Don't believe everything you think.

It's fair to say that Stapleton "outphysicaled" that girl he locked in the bathroom, so maybe DiDouchey has a point.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    he should've at least ran the clock out and had the rushing the field.

OR He should've freakin HOUSED it while fans rush the field ala Stanford band, would've been epic on TV!
    Yeah take a chance on a turnover rather than secure the game? Wtf? Good thing Jimmy is fb smart and not a me guy.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Made it home and am watching the first half on DVR. Boy, their cameras sure loved Cignetti, didn't they. He's getting a LOT of screen time.

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    Made it home and am watching the first half on DVR. Boy, their cameras sure loved Cignetti, didn't they. He's getting a LOT of screen time.
    There was one shot of him that was gif-worthy, he was just side-eye staring right at the camera with a dumbfuck look on his face unchanged for a solid 10 seconds. Pure gold.