Page 84 of 90 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast

Thread: JMU Post-Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: JMU Post-Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. I’m a highlands boy.
    No worries then, enjoy.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    No worries then, enjoy.
    Makes one wonder though if those distilleries would be interested in offloading some barrels at a discount. I think the Kirkland brand came to possess some prime 18 yr old product in such a situation a few decades back.
    Don't believe everything you think.

This court can and does well appreciate the indictment of such behavior. At the same time it must be noted that said behavior mounted no material affront to the 2019 Bison FB team nor the program as a whole. Rather these were simply the ramblings of a vanquished foe who no longer bore the restraints of fielty to program. His innate lack of culture was exposed in this moment.

As infuriating as the comment may have been it’s fundamental untruth yields no dent to the armor of the Bison. It’s a very minor slight and it seems incumbent on those of us with superior culture to consider that the resultant damage was inconsequential if not outright immeasurable.

... ah hell, what am I saying? He’s a turd. Fffffuckem.
    I knew you’d see it my way.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    I knew you’d see it my way.
    I don't know...I'm quite thankful for teh nooch. If he had just tipped his helmet to da Bison, it would have been done. But with the comments given, it is the gift that keeps on giving. You know how much that had to be eating at him...he through the INT. I feel like I should send him a Christmas card this year.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I attribute neither credence nor offense to the ramblings of a conquered people.

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I don't know...I'm quite thankful for teh nooch. If he had just tipped his helmet to da Bison, it would have been done. But with the comments given, it is the gift that keeps on giving. You know how much that had to be eating at him...he through the INT. I feel like I should send him a Christmas card this year.
    It's a fair point. Imagine his face when he opens a Christmas card with a picture of a bunch of bison-clad fans with huge grins on their faces. I like this idea.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    I attribute neither credence nor offense to the ramblings of a conquered people.
    oh gooooooooood for you....

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post

It wasn't so much that Nooch threw the pick as Jimmy Football caught it.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Looks like Dalton is out - concussion protocol I think for Dallas. The Nooch is playing and going to be notching his first NFL L I think.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Looks like Dalton is out - concussion protocol I think for Dallas. The Nooch is playing and going to be notching his first NFL L I think.
    What if Dalton can't play next week due to concussion protocol and it is Wentz vs the Nooch?