Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: What is with the Texas weather!

Default Re: What is with the Texas weather!

Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    Its all the carbon emissions that NDSU fans are creating by flying and driving to Texas the last 9 years! ;-)
    Dont care.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Dont care.
    It was a joke.... ;-)
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

[QUOTE=StL Bison Fan;1403794]We don’t really have trouble getting tickets and we actually know how to get in the stadium.
    The travel down isn’t bad and the town is welcoming.
    The only problem seems to be weather and game time.[/QUOTE2011 50 9MPH NW SHSU
    Temp at kickoff.
    2011 50 9mph SHSU
    2012 47 8MPH SHSU
    2013 60 23MPH TOWSON
    2014 34 8MPH ISUR
    2015 40 19MPH JSU
    2017 53 10MPH JMU
    2018 58 3MPH EWU
    2019 30 16MPH JMU

[QUOTE=GFBison;1404299]
    Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    We don’t really have trouble getting tickets and we actually know how to get in the stadium.
    The travel down isn’t bad and the town is welcoming.
    The only problem seems to be weather and game time.[/QUOTE2011 50 9MPH NW SHSU
    Temp at kickoff.
    2011 50 9mph SHSU
    2012 47 8MPH SHSU
    2013 60 23MPH TOWSON
    2014 34 8MPH ISUR
    2015 40 19MPH JSU
    2017 53 10MPH JMU
    2018 58 3MPHEWU
    2019 30 16MPH JMU
    Very interesting post and information! Well done!

The sun sure broke out in nice spurts and key moments to complement the greatness that was happening on the field this year though! “It’s 80 degrees and the sun is shining.”....Everybody’s High School Football Coach

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    1 outta 8 aint bad.

I would like it at Vegas, Tampa, San Diego, Pheonix. anywhere warm if we are gonna actually stay in fcs.
    Problem with Vegas, San Diego or Phoenix...I don't want a 9 am kickoff. I already don't like 11 am. Moving it back to Pacific time zone would kill the atmosphere. And if we want it on TV, it's going to be the same time slot.

That only leaves Central and Eastern Time zones as options in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by tke View Post
    Problem with Vegas, San Diego or Phoenix...I don't want a 9 am kickoff. I already don't like 11 am. Moving it back to Pacific time zone would kill the atmosphere. And if we want it on TV, it's going to be the same time slot.

Well Phoenix is Mountain so that's only a one hour shift to 10:00 but yeah, point taken.

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tke View Post

If they went west I wonder if they would consider having it Friday night instead. I'm not sure why Frisco couldn't also consider Friday night. Maybe Saturday noon ET is a better time for TV.