Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: What is with the Texas weather!

Default Re: What is with the Texas weather!

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    It seems you are the only getting worked up over it. People expressed there dislike for YOUR choice then you got all pissy. Back away from the ledge.
    Lol you are an absolute Gem, 56. Definitely no one else like you
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU View Post
    Just curious as to who's holding the gun to your head that doesn't allow you to leave Frisco city limits? There are plenty of things to do in the metro to occupy a couple says. Maybe it's just your choice?
    Orlando is a better vacation destination than Frisco. Dont take it so personally, lol. Frisco is a great Natty location, no one is arguing otherwise. Obviously, having the natty in a better tourist destination would make it more attractive to most people to plan their vacations around the game. Just an idea, obviously this triggers you all deeply, holy cow
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/...in-the-us.html

Most visited places in the United states
    Try searching for frisco, or dallas, or fort worth lol.

Then, if you still think I'm lying, go to any school in america, and ask every single class prek-6th grade "where do you want to go on vacation this year?" I'm sure you will be overwhelmed with that masses of children screaming "frisco, Texas and the greater Dallas ft worth area" in perfect unison lol.

Only Bisonville cronies could ever be triggered by asking this question. "generally, which is a better toursit destination, Orlando, or Frisco Texas and the greater Dallas fort worth area?"
    3. It's time to go FBS

I think the moon would be a cool place. We should definitely have it there.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/...in-the-us.html

Most visited places in the United states
    Try searching for frisco, or dallas, or fort worth lol.

Then, if you still think I'm lying, go to any school in america, and ask every single class prek-6th grade "where do you want to go on vacation this year?" I'm sure you will be overwhelmed with that masses of children screaming "frisco, Texas and the greater Dallas ft worth area" in perfect unison lol.

Only Bisonville cronies could ever be triggered by asking this question. "generally, which is a better toursit destination, Orlando, or Frisco Texas and the greater Dallas fort worth area?"
    You DO realize that Frisco holds the contract for this game through the 2025 season right? Further, when the NCAA lets the RFP for the next contract not a single Bisonville member will be consulted or have their opinion considered since we are unlikely to be recipients of that RFP.

Given that one must wonder what purpose you have for holding forth on this superfluous argument and offending some of your fellow fans in the process.

Why?

The winter weather comes out of Canada, crosses the border at Antler, picks up Highway 83 and follows it all the way down to Texas. It is a straight shot and the weather never gets lost, just follows the 83 blowing the hell out of everything.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    You DO realize that Frisco holds the contract for this game through the 2025 season right? Further, when the NCAA lets the RFP for the next contract not a single Bisonville member will be consulted or have their opinion considered since we are unlikely to be recipients of that RFP.

Given that one must wonder what purpose you have for holding forth on this superfluous argument and offending some of your fellow fans in the process.

Why?
    He's got a thing for Minnie.minnie-flower2.jpg

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Should help the kicking game.
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post

Why?
    Someone brought up other natty locations for fun. Completely theoretical. Someone said Nashville and I said orlando, haha. I know the contract is signed until 2025. That was never part of the conversation. The question was, "what other places could be fun?". Didnt realize I needed permission from you, greenfield, to answer this question. Consult a therapist.

The facts remain - the stadium in Orlando is larger, newer, and nicer. Orlando is a better tourist destination for families, which is pretty important for people who, you know, have families. the natty is in frisco until 2025. Frisco is an incredibly gracious host, but a shitty tourist destination for families.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Do they have oysters and brisket?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans