Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What is with the Texas weather!

Default Re: What is with the Texas weather!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    Yes but they won't have nearly enough of them.
    lol, what? do you realize how many flights come from MSP to Orlando every day?
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Do you realize how many Bison fans go to Frisco?

Orlando does nothing for me. If I want to go see the Mouse, I'll go see the Mouse, If I want to go a national championship game that's what i'll do.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post

Orlando does nothing for me. If I want to go see the Mouse, I'll go see the Mouse, If I want to go a national championship game that's what i'll do.
    Why spend your whole time in Orlando? I get people liking Frisco; especially if all they are going for is the game

Not sure if you knew this... but if the NAtional championship was in orlando... Now bear with me here because I know this is difficult for you.... you would be able to see the national championship game- EVEN IF it wasnt in Texas!

woooOoOoOoOaAaAaAAAAaaAH!!!!!!

There's no one holding a gun making you go to theme parks if the game is in Orlando. You'd have what is called a "Choice". Its kinda like when you go to a restauratn- you can CHOOSE what you want to eat. In Orlando, you can CHOOSE what activities you would like to do with your family. Crazy right?? In Frisco, you can choose to drink with you family, or go to video game museum. Those are your options
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Once Nashville figures out their MLS stadium issue, it would be an incredible destination. Frisco has been really great to us, but it really cannot compare to Nashville.
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

The area within 5 miles of Toyota Stadium sell their souls for Bison fans and its absolutely incredible. There is no reason that the same radius around another stadium, in another town couldnt grow to do the same, given the same circumstances. Orlando MLS stadium isnt in disney world. There is absolutely no reason whatsoever that part of Orlando couldnt become absolutely as invested in NDSU for that week as Frisco.
    3. It's time to go FBS

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    The area within 5 miles of Toyota Stadium sell their souls for Bison fans and its absolutely incredible. There is no reason that the same radius around another stadium, in another town couldnt grow to do the same, given the same circumstances. Orlando MLS stadium isnt in disney world. There is absolutely no reason whatsoever that part of Orlando couldnt become absolutely as invested in NDSU for that week as Frisco.
    You are comparing a large city that is built around tourists 365 days a year with one that has become a growing suburb of Dallas (and has little tourist value beyond Jerry World #2). I guarantee that no one in Orlando would give a rat's behind about another 20,000 tourists when they already get 75 million a year. People in Florida tolerate tourists for their money and hate most of them because of it.

PM me when Orlando or Nashville submit a bid.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Im talking about a 5-6 block radius of the stadium, actually. I never alleged that the entire city of orlando would throw us a parade. Nice straw man argument though.
    3. It's time to go FBS

PM me when Orlando or Nashville submit a bid.
    This is the right take. Frisco is the best location they've ever played the game.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯