Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2666747576

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs. James Madison (FCS National Championship)

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs. James Madison (FCS National Championship)

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    What's amazing to me about that clip where they ask all 3 of the players from left to right their general thoughts on the game, is contrasting the responses from Carter (also a Transfer) and Stapleton with Nooch:

Carter could not have been more respectful and classy in his response, then DiNucci whines, then Stapleton says, "Like Ron'dell said..." as if to completely ignore Ben's bullshit and then gives his classy response. You can give this guy a pass all you want, but if guys like Carter and Stapleton (who has questionable character anyway) are able to conduct themselves in that manner following a tough loss, DiNucci gets zero from me. He's a loser.
    Agreed. Rondell was a class act. Notice how he said he wished he had gone to JMU from the beginning? Kid gets it.

DakotaOkie is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedYellow View Post
    Cig's a douche and it bleeds down through his program to his players.
    Apparently that is a key aspect of JMU AD's formula for hiring coaches. Houston didn't exactly seem to set high standards for class either.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    I thought it was a bad call. They knew what was coming especially when they ran that formation. Y bring everyone inside and run into the pile. Fake it and do a jump pass from that formation after sucking up the dbs. Or spread them out to give trey the chance to find a hole with way less traffic. Or a roll out with option to throw if he can’t get there
    I thought Bison would have pulled that out they way clemson did at the end of the ohio state game. Been running a lot of qb power and then fake it and jump pass to running back after everyone bites.

JMU postgame conference - starts around the 7 minute mark.

Hail the BISON!!!

One thing is for sure. NDSU is way more into their football team than JMU. Prob because the state doesn’t support them like ND supports the Bison. I sense lots of apathy in Virginia. Most are into UVA or Tech. Few care about JMU football as the FCS seems quaint it seems. Kinda annoying.

NDSU football has been a really big deal here for over 50 years. I would support them at whatever level they’re at. It helps that the Vikings choke regularly and the Gophers have been irrelevant for ages but to me, the main thing is the Bison play quality football. They’re tough as hell but they’re not a bunch of thugs. They’re smart and they execute. And they don’t let us down.