Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wyoming Dual

Default Wyoming Dual

NDSU hosts Wyoming at 7pm tonight. Wyoming is always tough and tonight's dual should have several close matchups.

125- Midkiff maj Trout, 4-0 NDSU. Midkiff was listed in the NDSU preview and should win. Trout is a great story though. He went to Wyoming as a touted high schooler on scholarship after winning four state titles. He got in a car accident and had a leg amputated prior to enrolling at Wyoming, but Wyoming still honored his commitment; and now he's starting at 125.
    133- Bridges dec Sykora, 4-3 NDSU. A top ten matchup between all american Montorie Bridges and Cam. Bridges hasn't lost ot Cam before, but the matches have gotten closer and turned into genuine thrillers and toss ups. Hopefully both coaches agree to make this the final bout of the night.
    141- Degen dec Zollman, 7-3 NDSU. Degen already beat Zollman this year, but I oculd see this result flipping.
    149- Van Maanen dec Jensen, 10-3 NDSU. Jensen is favored, but I think JVM takes it. Genuine tossup with Wyoming being a slight favorite here.
    157- Franek dec Krueger, 13-3 NDSU. I think Franek's pace wins out here. Krueger pinned Cordell Eaton in a dual at 197 and is tough.
    165- Fogarty dec Moody, 16-3 NDSU. I hope Fogarty is back in the lineup. Brenner would have a chance here, but I would pick Moody over him.
    174- Hastings dec De La Riva, 16-6 NDSU. I wouldn't be suprised to see Hastings blow out De La Riva or for De La Riva to win.
    184- Samuelson dec Cressell, 16-9 NDSU. Hopefully Cressell keeps it close.
    197- Buchanon dec Eaton, 16-12 NDSU. Probably a toss up but I'm giving it to Wyoming.
    HWT- Andrews dec Metz, 16-15 NDSU. Andrews took it to Metz earlier this year and hasn't lost to him yet.

NDSU should be strongly favored at 125 and 165 if both Midkiff and Fogarty are in the lineup and healthy.
    The eight other weights could go either way. Should be an entertaining dual. Really not looking forward to hearing Ethan Kyle (Wyoming Assistant) complain all night. He really annoys me

Default Re: Wyoming Dual

Beat the Pokes like Unbison did in 2008 at Wyoming when he took down a Wyoming Wrestling All American! haha

good luck wrestling team!

(serious question, how hard does NDSU solicit area wrestling teams to bring their wrestling to watch NDSU?)
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Does it look like Mac will go?

He was announced.

Weber is warming up and may go at 165.

Awful match by Degen and Cam looked tired. Hopefully Jaden can turn this around

This is not looking good.

Van Mannen looked gassed too.

Kish is exasperated.

Franek with a nice win to get NDSU on the board.

Weber going at 165 for Fogarty

Yeah, Dewey Kreuger is always a scary match.

Weber looked like Zillmer with the body lock.

Man, weber with just enough to hold on.

Wyoming definitely looks better in the third period