Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: Official Roadtrip to the Championship Thread 2020

Default Official Roadtrip to the Championship Thread 2020

I drove through freezing rain and fog in Kansas, incredibly Icy roads near NE City, snow/ice in Sodak, only to have to shut down in Watertown at 9:45 when roads were actually decent. Just too tired to keep going another 180 or so miles. Left Frisco at 8:30. Exhausted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

BisonBabe is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Official Roadtrip to the Championship Thread 2020

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I drove through freezing rain and fog in Kansas, incredibly Icy roads near NE City, snow/ice in Sodak, only to have to shut down in Watertown at 9:45 when roads were actually decent. Just too tired to keep going another 180 or so miles. Left Frisco at 8:30. Exhausted.

Hope you are now home safe and sound.

Well-behaved women seldom make history. ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by BisonBabe View Post
    Hope you are now home safe and sound.
    I am—thanks.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Made er back to Terry America at 2 PM today. Went west to Amarillo and then Denver to avoid crappy roads.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Made er back to Terry America at 2 PM today. Went west to Amarillo and then Denver to avoid crappy roads.
    Sounds like the route I take except I stop in the Springs.

Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Glad you and Dan made it home safely. Hope you had a good time.

Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Glad you and Dan made it home safely. Hope you had a good time.

Thanks Charlie....great spending some time with ya in Frisco. They only way we coulda had more fun was to be bigger!
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Took off at 11am yeaterday and got home around 5:30 this am. All was great until Ames Iowa when roads started to ice up. The slow down cost us 2 more hours
    of drive time. The cities was crazy. When we got there they had done nothing to 494 or the on and off ramps.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Took off at 11am yeaterday and got home around 5:30 this am. All was great until Ames Iowa when roads started to ice up. The slow down cost us 2 more hours
    of drive time. The cities was crazy. When we got there they had done nothing to 494 or the on and off ramps.
    Flew back to MSP last night, got back around 9:30 or so. It took 45 minutes to get an Uber and another 40 minutes to get home in the south metro (normally 20 min or so) with the traffic and crap roads.

Quote Originally Posted by imperial View Post
    Flew back to MSP last night, got back around 9:30 or so. It took 45 minutes to get an Uber and another 40 minutes to get home in the south metro (normally 20 min or so) with the traffic and crap roads.
    The road system in the twin Cities is absolutely comical compared to Dallas-Ft Worth. Were were not slowed down by traffic one time in 8 years no matter what time of day.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt