Thread: Former Bison - Brian Cossell

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Former Bison - Brian Cossell

There are so many ways players end up at different universities. This article highlights a round about way Brian Cossell ended up in Fargo from Kokomo, Indiana. A friend shared this me yesterday. Kokomo is about an hour north of Indy about the size of Minot.

http://kokomoperspective.com/sports/...7234e035b.html

Default Re: Former Bison - Brian Cossell

Brian was the quirkiest guy that I ever encountered on Erv's mid-80s teams. But....in a good way.
    Dry sense of humor and a big heart.

Most known for his signature lay-up line antics. At the conclusion of warm-ups, he would always take the last lay-up tailing Lance Berwald. Berwald would run up and make a short bankshot. Then, the diminutive Cossell would run up, go under/between the 6' 11" Berwald's legs, and make the lay-up.

Some of the oldies on here likely remember that.

Default Re: Former Bison - Brian Cossell

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    Brian was the quirkiest guy that I ever encountered on Erv's mid-80s teams. But....in a good way.
    Dry sense of humor and a big heart.

Most known for his signature lay-up line antics. At the conclusion of warm-ups, he would always take the last lay-up tailing Lance Berwald. Berwald would run up and make a short bankshot. Then, the diminutive Cossell would run up, go under/between the 6' 11" Berwald's legs, and make the lay-up.

Some of the oldies on here likely remember that.
    I met him at a tailgate when we played ISU-R a long time ago. Jose was the QB.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."