Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GDT 1/2 vs. WIU

Default Re: GDT 1/2 vs. WIU

Ward being the player we saw glimpses of previously. Oh man fun to watch.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Bison fatigue? This is boring, we should move up.

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    Bison fatigue? This is boring, we should move up.
    Pump it up......let's Gooooooo….NBA....NBA!!!
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Mountain West Basketball would be Elite, American Conference would be out of this world.

But a 2-0 conference start for NDSU is solid, lets keep the ball rolling, I don't want to see more than 1 or 2 summit losses. we need a 13 or 14 seed.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Good effort tonight, very sharp offensively working inside and out...the ball was moving very well. Hard to imagine there are 5 better players then Tyson Ward in the Summit League. He is really playing at a high level right now on both ends of the floor. Boy does WIU really miss their big guy from last year. He had the ability to clean up a lot of defensive mistakes with his ability to protect the rim. Hes obviously graduated and this WIU really struggles to defend without fouling.

Griesel seemed to be moving around much better, no crutches anyways and Samuelson was out of his sling.

Next up is a tune up with Northland on Sunday before traveling to ORU next week.

Why did the WIU coach get a technical?

Also went up to get beer. Stood in line as we got to front- no cups
    Everyone runs to other taps and now we are at the end again. Then. They. Run. Out. Of Cups.
    Got one beer. No one died.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Why did the WIU coach get a technical?

Also went up to get beer. Stood in line as we got to front- no cups
    Everyone runs to other taps and now we are at the end again. Then. They. Run. Out. Of Cups.
    Got one beer. No one died.
    He was very upset that no contact was called under the bucket for his big man. He might have been right to be upset. But there was plenty of missed calls.
    Well you had struggles in the beer lounge, the food service people were not any better. You just came off a double overtime game for women. When we finally get in for the mens game, I went to get a hot dog and pop. They were out of hotdogs and you could tell the ones on the roller machine were frozen. Yes I said frozen... When did they think those would be ready??? It is really not that hard people, well the hot dogs were.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    He was very upset that no contact was called under the bucket for his big man. He might have been right to be upset. But there was plenty of missed calls.
    Well you had struggles in the beer lounge, the food service people were not any better. You just came off a double overtime game for women. When we finally get in for the mens game, I went to get a hot dog and pop. They were out of hotdogs and you could tell the ones on the roller machine were frozen. Yes I said frozen... When did they think those would be ready??? It is really not that hard people, well the hot dogs were.
    My wife and I went to an earlier game this season and went to get a hotdog at halftime but they were out. Who runs out of hotdogs? The food at the old Bison arena was much better.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonbuddy View Post
    My wife and I went to an earlier game this season and went to get a hotdog at halftime but they were out. Who runs out of hotdogs? The food at the old Bison arena was much better.
    The guy next to me at the dome always gets a taco in a bag at half time. I call them onions in a bag because I can smell them as he comes down the aisle. Last night I had to get something to eat and the lady at the taco stand said they were not the dome people.
    I got everything on it (even the corn salsa stuff) and have to say I was pleasantly surprised. Still miss my Chicago dog though.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

The offense was very fun to watch last night. The inside game with Ward and the other guys getting to the rim sure makes it easy to get the good outside looks.

Need Rocky to start hitting from the outside.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.