Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: GDT 1/2 vs. WIU

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: GDT 1/2 vs. WIU

It's pretty evident after two games that Tyson Ward is going to have his way with most of the Summit League, as long as the rest of the team continues to perform like they did last night when he gets doubled or gets a bigger player put on him we are going to be tough to beat. Love the aggressiveness to the rim we've been playing with the last few weeks, our offense has become significantly more efficient, weird how that happens when you don't just jack up 35 3's a game.

As far as the SHAC goes, the worst thing they've done is take the outside vendors out of their and turned over everything to NDSU campus concessions. Even the taco in a bag isn't as good this year as it was last year and the scoops of ice cream are smaller. Can be sure if they ask my opinion at the Summit League tourney on what can make games better to drive attendance I will be bringing that up, they took me up on my beer suggestion last year so there's always a chance.

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Bigs has a lot of work to do if he’s ever going to see the court. I was wondering why we didn’t use him on the big guy from Western, until we did, then I knew.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    Bigs has a lot of work to do if he’s ever going to see the court. I was wondering why we didn’t use him on the big guy from Western, until we did, then I knew.
    I left the game with about 5 minutes to play and wondered the same thing why he was not out there. I guess I will take your view of him. Last night would have been a good game to get him extended minutes. But maybe there is a reason and you might have seen it last night. Keep grinding Wilson and make a difference when you are in there.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.