Page 76 of 78 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 LastLast

Thread: Amy Olson 2020 LPGA Season

Default Re: Amy Olson 2020 LPGA Season

So here are our Captains' picks, current scores, and predictions for this final event to finish out our competition!!!!! (ok to update until around tee time tomorrow)

I couldn't find your tiebreaker prediction for the winning score for this one heffray.....please lemmeno! Thanks!

Bisonville US OPEN/CME RESULTS Fantasy Picks! Final result through the US Women's Open

heffray: +29 T

1. Inbee Park

2. Lydia Ko

3. Jennifer Kupcho

4. Lexi Thompson

5. Christina Kim

tiebreaker ?

MangyOldBison: +8T

1. Jin Young Ko

2. Moriya Juntanugarn

3. Cheyenne Knight

4. Megan Khang

5. Ariya Jutanugarn

tiebreaker -17

DART: +21 T

1. Stacey Lewis

2. Georgia Hall

3. Hee Young Park

4. Kelly Tan

5. Inbee Park

tiebreaker -21

GreenfieldBison: +16T

1. Nasa Hataoka

2. Moriya Jutanugarn

3. Gaby Lopez

Xiyu Lin

5. Yealimi Noh

tiebreaker -14

BisonAudit: +28T

1. Danielle Kang

2. Nelly Korda

3. Jennifer Song

4. Lexi Thompson

5. Sei Young Kim

tiebreaker -16

Thanks to all for playing. Remember that your current score plus how your CME team does (no cut in this one) determines the winner. A lot of great looking teams on paper here! Fine tune your team and final score prediction until around tee time tomorrow. Cheers!
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 12-17-2020 at 07:26 AM.

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Lineup changes*

*Danielle Kang
    Nelly Korda
    *Jennifer Song
    Lexi Thompson
    Sei Young Kim

So far behind gotta forsake the steady players for birdie makers and just pray their bogies take an early x-mas vacation.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Lineup changes*

*Danielle Kang
    Nelly Korda
    *Jennifer Song
    Lexi Thompson
    Sei Young Kim

So far behind gotta forsake the steady players for birdie makers and just pray their bogies take an early x-mas vacation.

Changes noted and will update BA! Very dynamic looking team!

It would look a whole lot closer if I had total scores posted versus relation to par. Good chance that someone in the pool will mount a successful comeback, as this is gonna be a lot different sort of event this week it seems. Here’s to a fun week and another great finish! Thank you!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Just for old time's sake I'm going to have a side game with DART here. I have offered him one throw at the top 39 ranked players. I will then play the remainder of the field (players 40-74). Top finisher wins. DART has accepted the challenge.

And his throw is....

Austin Ernst.

Good luck to me!!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Just for old time's sake I'm going to have a side game with DART here. I have offered him one throw at the top 39 ranked players. I will then play the remainder of the field (players 40-74). Top finisher wins. DART has accepted the challenge.

And his throw is....

Austin Ernst.

Good luck to me!!
    A worthy side game, but....Head to head with DART Greenfield?!? Good luck indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by MangyOldBison View Post
    A worthy side game, but....Head to head with DART Greenfield?!? Good luck indeed!

Yes, hmmmmm. I was really hoping his projectile would land closer to #39 but so be it. I am a bit of a glutton for punishment I guess. Maybe Gulbis or Kemp will deliver for me!

tcbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Ok, how freaking awesome is Amy Olson? It is so impressive to do what she did under those circumstances. One of the problems with working from home is having a TV in my office...I'm pretty sure it was obvious I was watching most of the day during my zoom meetings I spent a few minutes watching the post round interviews today and I don't know how anyone wouldn't be impressed by her and moved by her words.

Also a tip of the cap to the Korean lady that won. I think she had 3 birdies to end her round...who does that in those conditions? She definitely earned it. 90% of the time, Amy wins that tournament in that situation, just not this time.
    Extremely freaking awesome! Not only is she a great representative of North Dakota and North Dakota State but she is an amazing person all-around. I had Monday off of work and I was captivated by it. Congrats to the winner, typically the winner would have come from the final grouping that Amy was in.

17 Times Football National Champions
    BISON PRIDE!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Yes, hmmmmm. I was really hoping his projectile would land closer to #39 but so be it. I am a bit of a glutton for punishment I guess. Maybe Gulbis or Kemp will deliver for me!
    CME LEADERBOARD DAY 1

https://www.lpga.com/tournaments/cme...ip/leaderboard

Obituary for Captain Lee Olson.

Prayers continue for Mrs. Betty Olson, Coach Grant and Amy Olson, Coach Luke Olson, and for all of his extended family and friends.

Rest In Peace Sir. Thank you for a lifetime of service to family, friends, community, and country.

https://www.gearty-delmore.com/obituary/lee-olson

https://youtu.be/8Ygfbt_4pgM
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 12-17-2020 at 11:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MangyOldBison View Post
    Obituary for Captain Lee Olson.

Prayers continue for Mrs. Betty Olson, Coach Grant and Amy Olson, Coach Luke Olson, and for all of his extended family and friends.

Rest In Peace Sir. Thank you for a lifetime of service to family, friends, community, and country.

https://www.gearty-delmore.com/obituary/lee-olson

https://youtu.be/8Ygfbt_4pgM
    Damn. After a full life of service and hard work he got eighteen months of retirement, half of which was constrained by Covid.

That’s just wrong. I sure hope he enjoyed every moment of it.
    Don't believe everything you think.