Page 57 of 78 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy Olson 2020 LPGA Season

Default Re: Amy Olson 2020 LPGA Season

What a round. The youtube recap someone posted above is excellent if you haven't watched it.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    What a round. The youtube recap someone posted above is excellent if you haven't watched it.
    Yeah that is great stuff.

I absolutely hate watching the ladies play. You have these petite little creatures like Amy making these smooth velvety swings that are so well connected and the ball just explodes off their club face. This in contrast to someone like me who with the same club makes a swing that looks like I'm trying to club a Wildebeast to death and my ball does not go as far as theirs. I hate that. No really, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post

I absolutely hate watching the ladies play. You have these petite little creatures like Amy making these smooth velvety swings that are so well connected and the ball just explodes off their club face. This in contrast to someone like me who with the same club makes a swing that looks like I'm trying to club a Wildebeast to death and my ball does not go as far as theirs. I hate that. No really, I do.
    A lot of us are right with you.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post

I have heard the announcers the likes of Judy Rankin and others on many occasions this year talk about Amy literally having the best swing out there Greenfield! She is really swinging it well this week and reminds me of a Sam Snead or Byron Nelson in terms of the things you point out! It looks like she is very focused as well, even to the point of being intense, and she needs that to win also. She just has to keep all that going for three more rounds against one of the strongest and hungriest fields ever assembled for an LPGA event! Child’s play!

GoAmy...GoBison!!

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Be the lead dog all weekend Amy. Go get 'em.
    Hear hear Mr Meaty! All I want for Christmas is a start to finish Amy Olson US Open lead and victory, and to watch her accept that trophy and million dollar check!! Almost all anyway.

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Go Amy! You and all of us need this!

Lardsin must go!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Petite little creatures? All I was thinking is man if grant Olson had legs like that he’d be playing football on sundays!

Lardsin must go!

Amy birdied the first hole and is -5 and still T1!

https://www.usga.org/championships/2....html#!scoring

Watching free on Peacock!

Just do a search on it: NBC Peacock.

Top of the board is two Smiling Cinderellas, Amy Olson and Hinako Shibuno!!

https://www.usga.org/championships/2....html#!scoring