Page 23 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy Olson 2020 LPGA Season

Default Re: Amy Olson 2020 LPGA Season

+5 on the front. Finding to many bunkers. Only one player under par by a single stroke. Wind somewhat lower but more across and variable with occasional rain. Fine Scottish weather.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    +5 on the front. Finding to many bunkers. Only one player under par by a single stroke. Wind somewhat lower but more across and variable with occasional rain. Fine Scottish weather.
    Amy is now T16 at 2 over for the tournament. Very tough day so far. Announcers said that Grant was on a fishing trip yesterday and didn’t see any of her 67. Hopefully he is fishing today as well.

https://www.lpga.com/tournaments/aig...en/leaderboard

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Wind is gusting to 52mph. People pay a lot of money to travel over there for links golf. Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by MangyOldBison View Post
    Wind is gusting to 52mph. People pay a lot of money to travel over there for links golf. Yep.
    It's just an excuse to have a dram or two.

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

It's just an excuse to have a dram or two.
    How many drams in a gallon Audit? I think there is a reason that “links” rhymes with the Mel Brooks movie “Life Stinks”.

https://youtu.be/pmm-ZGNCv-8

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by MangyOldBison View Post
    How many drams in a gallon Audit? I think there is a reason that “links” rhymes with the Mel Brooks movie “Life Stinks”.

https://youtu.be/pmm-ZGNCv-8
    A gallon. Yikes. Like 64 or something. That's a lot of fire water.

A gallon. Yikes. Like 64 or something. That's a lot of fire water.
    Four under yesterday. Ten over today. Last year’s winner, Hinako Shibuno of Japan, just finished at +12 for the championship. Not a lot to smile about today for her or Amy.

https://www.lpga.com/tournaments/aig...en/leaderboard

I think I saw the scoring average was higher today than round 1. Don't know if that will hold but it's very tough out there again.

Holy crap what the hell happens to her in round 2 every damn tourney? She goes out and plays great round one and then it's all down hill. Seems to be trend with her this year.

I think I saw the scoring average was higher today than round 1. Don't know if that will hold but it's very tough out there again.
    Gemma Dryburgh. the top Scottish golfer, just opened up her day with a snowman, a bogey, and a double, for a 7 over start after three holes. Lot of shared misery for Round 2.

https://youtu.be/P2AZH4FeGsc

https://www.lpga.com/tournaments/aigwomensopen/
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 08-21-2020 at 07:15 PM.