Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: All-Decade Team

Default All-Decade Team

Our free story on my version of NDSU's All 2010s team.

STORY

Default Re: All-Decade Team

Man, that's a tough job - NDSU's all-decade team might be better than any other FCS program's all-time team... I mean, I know who my money would be on in a hypothetical game.

Tony, this took like two days of research to write and there were a number of near-impossible positions. Really fun, though.

and Marcus Williams is Player of the Decade. He singlehandily created the aura & athleticism of this dynasty... and he cut off half a field with his defense & was a terror on return teams.

Carson Wentz, Kyle Emanuel, John Crockett, Billy Turner in Top 5 as well.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Solid list. I agree with pert near all of it.

Mr Pep Band is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

No objections to the list. This team would be nasty good. Brought back a lot of good memories watching those older players in the early days of The Dynasty.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    and Marcus Williams is Player of the Decade. He singlehandily created the aura & athleticism of this dynasty... and he cut off half a field with his defense & was a terror on return teams.

Carson Wentz, Kyle Emanuel, John Crockett, Billy Turner in Top 5 as well.
    Jose Mohler ahead of Williams.

It leaves a sour taste in my mouth leaving Wentz off. The dude won games by himself, literally. I get the reasoning however, but if I were to assemble a team I’d take Wentz over anyone else at Qb no questions asked.

I think the two players on that list that I wish most the current team still had are Adam Keller and Ben LeCompte. Kicking and punting has definitely been a relative weak spot on the team outside of those two. Not bad, but also not up to par with the dominance from the rest of the team. My two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by BiZon22 View Post
    It leaves a sour taste in my mouth leaving Wentz off. The dude won games by himself, literally. I get the reasoning however, but if I were to assemble a team I’d take Wentz over anyone else at Qb no questions asked.
    That's kind of a different question, though, isn't it? Definitely a tough call. We're spoiled.