Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: All-Decade Team

Default Re: All-Decade Team

Theres alot of Damn good players on that list, holy schnikes
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    Ridiculous how hard that would be to put together since there are so many options at each position. My only complaint would be there are no TE's on your list. Yes we've had more talent at WR then most in the run first Bison offense would think, but you have to have 1 or 2 TE's in this offense. If nothing else they are just as important to this offense as the FB's were to the success we've seen over the last decade.
    actually want to apologize about this and it has been fixed. TE were supposed to be lumped in with FB and have their spot, but then got edited out. I put them in with the WR now and they are actually in the piece. I definitely made my selections, just an editing error.

Great list but Joe Lund belongs as an HM at least. Won the Rimington as the best FCS center.

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Theres alot of Damn good players on that list, holy schnikes
    Heck, there are lot of great players not on that list.

Nickelback Bryan Shepherd

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    Top of this great list, Travis effin Beck! Countless game changing plays from the man from Munich.
    I think he is from Calio- but usually just says Munich, because that is the better known town in the area.

Doesn’t get much more NoDak than that.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=calio+nd&t...bout&iax=about

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munich,_North_Dakota

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

A lot of my choices come from the eye test and not stats and awards so I guess that would change things up.

With that said, Bruce Anderson and Matthew Gratzek will always be underrated. But to MY eye test, they are the best in their respective positions.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Where does this All Decade team finish in the BIG 12 or Big 10? Top 3-4 I'd say
    I can’t believe you undersold us so much. My son and I were bored the other day as he was sick so we watched the 2013 Kansas state game and u start to realize how much talent that 2013 Bison team had. There was nfl talent all over the field for that team. Just for example u had Both tackles, both corners, defensive end not to mention backup QB. Plus other Canadian football players. That 2013 team was just stacked and honestly would have finished top four in big 12 by themselves.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

I could never put together a list like this. It'd be harder than picking the best member of the band Love Below - it's nearly impossible* to choose.

* But, of course, if I had to, it'd be Possum Aloysius Jenkins.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    I can’t believe you undersold us so much. My son and I were bored the other day as he was sick so we watched the 2013 Kansas state game and u start to realize how much talent that 2013 Bison team had. There was nfl talent all over the field for that team. Just for example u had Both tackles, both corners, defensive end not to mention backup QB. Plus other Canadian football players. That 2013 team was just stacked and honestly would have finished top four in big 12 by themselves.
    I detect zero lies.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?