Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: All-Decade Team

Default Re: All-Decade Team

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    The plus side with him is if you needed to clear out a bar brawl after the game you were covered. He was pure nastiness and any all star Bison line with him at Center would just be that much better.
    Agreed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Dudzik was the most essential player of the dynasty, IMO. Fastest player of the decade, iron man, excellent tackler, played both corner, safety, and returner at an elite level, and has most wins as a starter in the history of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Would have liked to see Jalen Wimbush on that honorable mention secondary list. Kid played everywhere when they needed him.
    Chris Board at linebacker as well.

4 year monster on special teams, an outstanding senior season at linebacker, now in the NFL. Board/Deluca/Cox was the best trio of the decade.
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

Brian Schaetz came to mind for honorable mention as DT.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Where does this All Decade team finish in the BIG 12 or Big 10? Top 3-4 I'd say
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    It depends on what level of development the guys on this squad are? Are they the junior and senior versions of themselves? If they are, as someone who studied the Big 12 and Kansas State religiously I will tell you the only Big 12 team this season that would breathe on the All-Decade team is Oklahoma, and even then I'm not sure. The entire NDSU offensive line is made up of pros. The QB is a pro, the backs are both pros, both corners are pros, both pass rushers are pros, two linebackers are pros. You get the point. They would contend for the league title.

Quote Originally Posted by RossUglem View Post
    It depends on what level of development the guys on this squad are? Are they the junior and senior versions of themselves? If they are, as someone who studied the Big 12 and Kansas State religiously I will tell you the only Big 12 team this season that would breathe on the All-Decade team is Oklahoma, and even then I'm not sure. The entire NDSU offensive line is made up of pros. The QB is a pro, the backs are both pros, both corners are pros, both pass rushers are pros, two linebackers are pros. You get the point. They would contend for the league title.
    Love this reply ^^^^
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Not sure theres a Center Id take over Austin Richard
    I agree with this.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Top of this great list, Travis effin Beck! Countless game changing plays from the man from Munich.

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    A solid Also-Ran in the Big10 after Ohio State, alongside UW, UM (the real one) and PSU

Playoff contender in the Big12, very plausible shot at the 4 seed and getting smoked by LSU
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Ridiculous how hard that would be to put together since there are so many options at each position. My only complaint would be there are no TE's on your list. Yes we've had more talent at WR then most in the run first Bison offense would think, but you have to have 1 or 2 TE's in this offense. If nothing else they are just as important to this offense as the FB's were to the success we've seen over the last decade.