Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 12/29 @ Denver

Default Re: 12/29 @ Denver

I ended up streaming it through thier site via CBS sports. Worst stream I have seen ever. Going to try and rewatch and hopefully it doesn't buffer half the game. I have kick ass internet and it was absolute trash stream. Boys fought tough and came out with the W. Still seem lost on offense at times and some silly turnovers and fouls. Clean that up and progress as the year goes on and this team will be in good shape. Seen Samuelsen was in a brace. Hopefully, we can get him and Griesel back soon.

Quote Originally Posted by slips View Post
    I ended up streaming it through thier site via CBS sports. Worst stream I have seen ever. Going to try and rewatch and hopefully it doesn't buffer half the game. I have kick ass internet and it was absolute trash stream. Boys fought tough and came out with the W. Still seem lost on offense at times and some silly turnovers and fouls. Clean that up and progress as the year goes on and this team will be in good shape. Seen Samuelsen was in a brace. Hopefully, we can get him and Griesel back soon.
    I decided not to purchase the stream for this exact reason. Never hurts to send their support an email, and letting them know your troubles. They may refund your purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    I decided not to purchase the stream for this exact reason. Never hurts to send their support an email, and letting them know your troubles. They may refund your purchase.
    Oh, I definitely planned on it. It was complete trash. I don't even know how you charge money for that BS.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I streamed it through my Xbox One and it worked flawlessly, I was actually quite impressed with it so maybe it was your device? Who knows. I knew we tend to struggle at Denver but during the broadcast I heard we were 1-8 there in our last 9 games so this was a big win for us to kick off the season. Road wins in the Summit League are always tough to get so to get one in a place we've struggled to get to 1-0 is huge. That being said if Tyson Ward isn't out for half of the first half with foul trouble this game wouldn't have been as close as it was. Hoping to kick off the home slate with a W on Thursday, get out and support this team!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    I streamed it through my Xbox One and it worked flawlessly, I was actually quite impressed with it so maybe it was your device? Who knows. I knew we tend to struggle at Denver but during the broadcast I heard we were 1-8 there in our last 9 games so this was a big win for us to kick off the season. Road wins in the Summit League are always tough to get so to get one in a place we've struggled to get to 1-0 is huge. That being said if Tyson Ward isn't out for half of the first half with foul trouble this game wouldn't have been as close as it was. Hoping to kick off the home slate with a W on Thursday, get out and support this team!
    And that one win was on a Lawrence Alexander buzzer beating 25ish foot 3 in 2014/2015 IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    And that one win was on a Lawrence Alexander buzzer beating 25ish foot 3 in 2014/2015 IIRC.
    LA beat the buzzer by a couple seconds to go up by three. Then the DU guard hit a 3/4 court shot to tie it up. The Bison won in overtime. Both of those shots happened right in front of me.
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    LA beat the buzzer by a couple seconds to go up by three. Then the DU guard hit a 3/4 court shot to tie it up. The Bison won in overtime. Both of those shots happened right in front of me.
    Ah! Thanks... I mis-remembered it a bit then. Still this was the easiest win they've had in Denver maybe ever... of course this is also looks like one of the worst teams Denver has had since they've joined the Summit League.

Solid road win yesterday for the guys. Now continue this going forward. Battled some foul trouble and a short bench with couple guys out.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Nice win, Denver isn't great but we almost never win there. Need to take care of business against WIU and then we get @ORU and at home against USD....those games will be huge.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Lot of the Denver announcers and media think very highly of Richman and the program. Made it clear multiple of times throughout the game. NDSU was just a flat out better team at the key points of the game they needed to be. Not sure what's going on with Sam G or Samuelson. Those are 2 big losses if they don't come back.