Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 12/29 @ Denver

Default Re: 12/29 @ Denver

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    Lot of the Denver announcers and media think very highly of Richman and the program. Made it clear multiple of times throughout the game. NDSU was just a flat out better team at the key points of the game they needed to be. Not sure what's going on with Sam G or Samuelson. Those are 2 big losses if they don't come back.
    Griesel had a setback before the CSU-Northridge game and I believe Richman said at that time that he expected him out for at least the first week or two of conference play. I thought Samuelson's injury was fairly minor (finger???) but maybe that's not the case since he's been out for 2 weeks now I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Griesel had a setback before the CSU-Northridge game and I believe Richman said at that time that he expected him out for at least the first week or two of conference play. I thought Samuelson's injury was fairly minor (finger???) but maybe that's not the case since he's been out for 2 weeks now I think.
    I thought I saw Samuelson in a sling in Denver. Richman did say it was a finger initially, wonder if this is a new injury. Griesel was on crutches in the last game in Fargo, id be surprised if he plays the first half of conference play.

80ALUM is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    I thought I saw Samuelson in a sling in Denver. Richman did say it was a finger initially, wonder if this is a new injury. Griesel was on crutches in the last game in Fargo, id be surprised if he plays the first half of conference play.
    Culhane said Samuelson's finger injury was healed but incurred another injury in practice . I can't remember if it was shoulder or not. Would miss next 4 games.

Quote Originally Posted by 80ALUM View Post
    Culhane said Samuelson's finger injury was healed but incurred another injury in practice . I can't remember if it was shoulder or not. Would miss next 4 games.
    Hopefully richman sees how well these guys play and doesn’t insert him for 39 minutes a game after recovery

Ding ding ding. Sometimes the wake up bell is forced upon you before one listens.

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Hopefully richman sees how well these guys play and doesn’t insert him for 39 minutes a game after recovery
    Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Ding ding ding. Sometimes the wake up bell is forced upon you before one listens.
    I'll believe it when I see it.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013