Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Burrows

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Joe Burrows

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    He has a great OC as well. You know, one that gets a call that his son's wife just died in a horrific plane crash and doesnt have the common decency to go be with family "immediately". God, I try and enjoy sports but this crap just keeps getting more and more stupid by the season... ANYBODY that can make excuses for this only cements the opinion. I missed the game because just before it started they gave the BS spiel about this POS coaching this game, sadly, I see they won and YET, gave this POS the game ball. What a POS nation we have become in our complete miss-guided lust for sport. RIP young lady, I hope your family asks this jerk to leave the funeral before it starts.... It is only 'sports' people'.
    That is one of the worst takes I have ever seen....my gosh. It's one of those that makes me think 'I didn't know who you were before, but I won't forget who you are now'

He has a great OC as well. You know, one that gets a call that his son's wife just died in a horrific plane crash and doesnt have the common decency to go be with family "immediately". God, I try and enjoy sports but this crap just keeps getting more and more stupid by the season... ANYBODY that can make excuses for this only cements the opinion. I missed the game because just before it started they gave the BS spiel about this POS coaching this game, sadly, I see they won and YET, gave this POS the game ball. What a POS nation we have become in our complete miss-guided lust for sport. RIP young lady, I hope your family asks this jerk to leave the funeral before it starts.... It is only 'sports' people'.
    Who the fuck are you to judge someone else? You're user name says it all I guess. Maybe keep your opinion to yourself so you stop looking like a Richard.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Who the fuck are you to judge someone else? You're user name says it all I guess. Maybe keep your opinion to yourself so you stop looking like a Richard.
    You just judged him for judging others?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Swaghook is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Everyone deals with grief in their own way.

People handle the death of a loved one in different ways. It doesn’t mean he does not care. Swaghook beat me to it.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Guy looks like cool as a cucumber. It helps that he has incredible WRs but still... he makes it look effortless.
    I was trying really hard to criticize Burrow yesterday just to get under my brother-in-law’s skin (big LSU fan). After about one quarter, I finally found one throw that was behind the receiver and made a remark that Burrow’s receiver made a great adjustment to a misplaced throw, then I watched the replay....The defensive back was cheating out in front of the receiver and both Burrow and his receiver read the DB's coverage the same way. Burrow actually threw a perfect back shoulder ball. The accuracy and level of chemistry that he is displaying right now is just dang impressive.

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Happy new year to everyone except this dumbfuck!!!!!

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Swaghook View Post
    Everyone deals with grief in their own way.
    These are the right takes.

GOB1SON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Would he have even seen the field here?
    The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft-living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life...

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post

How did I judge him? I gave him a suggestion, whether he wants to follow it is up to him.