Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Joe Burrows

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Joe Burrow

Also, am I the only one who cares that his name is Burrow, not Burrows?
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    Must be............
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Joe Burrows

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    Reporters are scum.
    That's a bit awkward given what she did for a living.
    Insert something clever here...

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Joe Burrows

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    When my dad died I witnessed and talked with many people who were deeply affected by his passing. And not one of them grieved the same as the other. Some were supportive of me and others needed support from me. Some called me regularly to check on me and others disappeared from my life for many years because seeing me meant they would remember he was gone. Some people laughed and celebrated his life and others contemplated whether their life should continue. What I learned from having death touch my family is that everyone goes through their own way of grieving.
    Thanks for writing this. I had a similar experience. When my dad died, people came from all directions to share their grief. I was the one that had to figure everything out. He had an injury that took his life after a week in intensive care. It was all kinda sudden and unexpected given how healthy, tough and resilient he was all his life. My mom was completely lost and my sister was a total train wreck. I coped by making arrangements, taking ALL of the burden of making arrangements off their shoulders, and eventually getting my mom off of the farm and cleaning the place up to sell...which was a dozen trips home to sift through 40+ years of acquired stuff. I kept myself useful and very busy. I could totally see myself doing what this coach did. He almost certainly did it after his family strenuously encouraged it.
    Insert something clever here...

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I thought it was Burreaux.

Bisonville had a lot of trouble with Austin Richard not being Austin Richards too.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Thread starter would agree with you.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Pretty cool that the Heisman winner lived in Fargo when he was still a Burrito.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Burrow is a great story. I thought it was funny that Urban Meyer took credit for developing him.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    Burrow is a great story. I thought it was funny that Urban Meyer took credit for developing him.
    I thought it was kind of funny listening to talk radio earlier this week (before Washington hired Ron Rivera) about the possibility of Meyer going to Washington. He'd have both Alex Smith and Dwayne Haskins on the roster.