Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Burrows

Default Joe Burrows

Do we consider Joe Burrows a BISON being he walked the halls for a couple of years when his dad was D coordinator? und would
    Last edited by garbageman; 12-29-2019 at 04:52 PM.

Answer Guy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Joe Burrows

Quote Originally Posted by garbageman View Post
    Do we consider Joe Burrows a BISON being he walked the halls for a couple of years when his dad was D coordinator? und would
    You are correct. UND would consider him a Bison.
    Teh Interwebs – a place you can say stuff.

ThunderDan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Too bad he'll be in Cincinnati and have no shot at a career. Poor guy

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    Too bad he'll be in Cincinnati and have no shot at a career. Poor guy
    Yup. Zero chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guy looks like cool as a cucumber. It helps that he has incredible WRs but still... he makes it look effortless.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Guy looks like cool as a cucumber. It helps that he has incredible WRs but still... he makes it look effortless.
    And he's aged really well since those Home Alone movies.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

He has a great OC as well. You know, one that gets a call that his son's wife just died in a horrific plane crash and doesnt have the common decency to go be with family "immediately". God, I try and enjoy sports but this crap just keeps getting more and more stupid by the season... ANYBODY that can make excuses for this only cements the opinion. I missed the game because just before it started they gave the BS spiel about this POS coaching this game, sadly, I see they won and YET, gave this POS the game ball. What a POS nation we have become in our complete miss-guided lust for sport. RIP young lady, I hope your family asks this jerk to leave the funeral before it starts.... It is only 'sports' people'.

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    He has a great OC as well. You know, one that gets a call that his son's wife just died in a horrific plane crash and doesnt have the common decency to go be with family "immediately". God, I try and enjoy sports but this crap just keeps getting more and more stupid by the season... ANYBODY that can make excuses for this only cements the opinion. I missed the game because just before it started they gave the BS spiel about this POS coaching this game, sadly, I see they won and YET, gave this POS the game ball. What a POS nation we have become in our complete miss-guided lust for sport. RIP young lady, I hope your family asks this jerk to leave the funeral before it starts.... It is only 'sports' people'.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BlueKeyAlum is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Dude, can I have my soapbox back?
    "I’m not familiar precisely with what I said, but I’ll stand by what I said, whatever it was.” --- Mitt Romney

"That which doesn't kill you, hurts." -- me

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The fuck is wrong with you?