Thread: Polasek to the Goofers?

ThunderDan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Talking Polasek to the Goofers?

Gophers OC took the OC job at Penn St...here is a quote from the Gophers board...you can't make this stuff up:

"I think the following would be a home run hire: Tim Polasek. Currently OL coach at Iowa. Was previously OC and RB coach at a smaller school (which I won't name, so as to avoid flying chairs in my direction), in addition to coaching TE and FB before that. In his playing days, he set the all-time passing record at a DIII school in Wisconsin. He could coach literally any position on the offense, perhaps save WR (but that's fine as we have Fleck and Simon).

If he was promoted to OC, I guarantee our running game would perform better. We'd be more flexible overall, with more personnel groups, and more formations.

Like I said, most likely won't happen. I think Fleck wants someone to come in and run the exact same offensive philosophy that KC ran. That might point to Simon/Callahan getting upgraded to OC, or maybe not, we'll see.

And there is certainly merit to wanting to keep consistency in scheme/philosophy/playbook."

Please hire him, so the "Fire Polasek, Save Season" threads can start on Gopherhole

Default Re: Polasek to the Goofers?

https://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...r-reports/amp/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Default Re: Polasek to the Goofers?

bahahhahahaha

never.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?