Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bison All-Decade Team

Default Bison All-Decade Team

Default Re: Bison All-Decade Team

I bet you lose most of Bville from the jump.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I bet you lose most of Bville from the jump.
    Haha had the exact same thought after clicking the link and then immediately closed the tab after reading the first slide.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Garbage...Saul built the best team in school history and one of the best in Summit history. Dave's best team rode Saul's coattails. Maybe this team can end up better....

Sent from my GM1925 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by NDSUstudent; 12-27-2019 at 02:07 AM.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Also Tray starts....Probably KB as well, best defender of the decade.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Also Tray starts....Probably KB as well, best defender of the decade.

That's a really difficult case to make statistically, especially for Kory Brown. I'm not sure how you could bench Ward or Braun or Miller. I understand defense matters, but that' a very difficult case. Trayvonn was the most difficult person to leave out of the starting lineup, though.

Quote Originally Posted by RossUglem View Post
    That's a really difficult case to make statistically, especially for Kory Brown. I'm not sure how you could bench Ward or Braun or Miller. I understand defense matters, but that' a very difficult case. Trayvonn was the most difficult person to leave out of the starting lineup, though.
    After thinking about it I would go with...

LA-Braun-Ward-Tray-Marsh

I just have to start Tray, best athlete in probably the history of the program. Came here raw and grew into a special player, he made he presence felt on both ends of the court. Probably could have had a bigger offensive impact if he wasn't surrounded by so much talent.

Miller vs Ward is tough, I go back and forth between them but I guess I just like the way Ward is playing right now and I think he has some huge games ahead of him. KB does deserve a mention I guess was my thought, he was the ultimate glue guy. Could always count on him to bring it defensively every game and do whatever it takes to win games. LA may get a lot of of spolight for taking the team to dance his senior season but that team grinded out game after game....which just doesn't happen without a guy like KB.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    After thinking about it I would go with...

LA-Braun-Ward-Tray-Marsh

I just have to start Tray, best athlete in probably the history of the program. Came here raw and grew into a special player, he made he presence felt on both ends of the court. Probably could have had a bigger offensive impact if he wasn't surrounded by so much talent.

Miller vs Ward is tough, I go back and forth between them but I guess I just like the way Ward is playing right now and I think he has some huge games ahead of him. KB does deserve a mention I guess was my thought, he was the ultimate glue guy. Could always count on him to bring it defensively every game and do whatever it takes to win games. LA may get a lot of of spolight for taking the team to dance his senior season but that team grinded out game after game....which just doesn't happen without a guy like KB.
    The other obvious part is I wasn’t going to pick the coach and all five starters from one team for the all-decade team. NDSU did play basketball in other season aside from 2013-14. I love Kory Brown too. That’s why he made the team.

Well we aren't too far off from that being the case. I guess that is what happens when you have a team that is so much better than all of the rest.

With that said KB was a huge piece of the 14-15 team, Dave literally built a team around LA and KB. The culture of that was them. It was brilliant coaching, which you talked about in your article.

LA, Braun, Wright, Dexter and Marshall Bjorkland.

all other answers are WRONG. i've seen 95% of the games this decade
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?