Page 45 of 89 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Trey Lance's Season the Greatest in Program History?

Default Re: Is Trey Lance's Season the Greatest in Program History?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I just read the headline and did not click on his story, same article from just about anyone else I would read it. His nope!
    I did read the article. I couldn't figure out who was supposed to tap the brakes, why they were supposed to tap the brakes, or how they were supposed to tap the brakes.

I mean, it's not like Bison fandom is forcing the national media to project Trey Lance as a first-rounder so who is he lecturing?
    Last edited by tony; 05-08-2020 at 03:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I did read the article. I couldn't figure out who was supposed to tap the brakes, why they were supposed to tap the brakes, or how they were supposed to tap the brakes.

I mean, it's not like Bison fandom is forcing the national media to project Tray Lance as a first-rounder so who is he lecturing?
    So it was a fluffy piece with no substance. Normal piece from McFooly then...
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    So it was a fluffy piece with no substance. Normal piece from McFooly then...

If there's an article on the forum I actually want to read I'll right click/view source and find the body of the article in the code.

McFeely isn't worth that much work.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    If there's an article on the forum I actually want to read I'll right click/view source and find the body of the article in the code.

On desktop just keep hitting the esc key once the body o the content has loaded. It's doesn't work every time but usually within 1-3 page loads you can stop the ad blocker overlay from appearing.

You can also click on it and the hit the escape key repeatedly(or the X/refresh button in the browser).

edit: I'm a bit too slow and I guess I'm not the only one who figured that out. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    On desktop just keep hitting the esc key once the body o the content has loaded. It's doesn't work every time but usually within 1-3 page loads you can stop the ad blocker overlay from appearing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    You can also click on it and the hit the escape key repeatedly(or the X/refresh button in the browser).

You guys are wizards.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Hardly ever read what he writes, just always so negative

McFeely’s take on Trey that we “pump the breaks on the Trey Lance hype train” is either insanely stupid, or meant to get clicks. If he means it, people will save the article, and it will come back to haunt him as one of the worst takes of his career; and that would be saying something! I mean maybe he is right, what does this unknown sports guy Mel Kiper know about the draft? Spouting his opinions on what must be a local public access channel ESPN....
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

ThunderDan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If you install adblock plus (free plugin for chrome) and copy/past one line of code in the settings, you can read In-Forum all you want without any pop ups asking you to subscribe....or so I heard from someone else who is definitely not me

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    McFeely’s take on Trey that we “pump the breaks on the Trey Lance hype train” is either insanely stupid, or meant to get clicks. If he means it, people will save the article, and it will come back to haunt him as one of the worst takes of his career; and that would be saying something! I mean maybe he is right, what does this unknown sports guy Mel Kiper know about the draft? Spouting his opinions on what must be a local public access channel ESPN....
    I for one was happy that someone stepped forward to try to take a little pressure off the kid.