Page 54 of 89 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Trey Lance's Season the Greatest in Program History?

Default Re: Is Trey Lance's Season the Greatest in Program History?

Yup , he has bunch of receivers with a yr of experience, I suspect some redshirts will step up and he gets a running back that is a great receiver back from an acl injury
    Quote Originally Posted by blackdiamond2 View Post
    The thing is our offense is absolutely loaded this year. He is definitely primed to have a huge year. If he has a huge year without injury - he should leave as his value will never be higher.

CBS Sports has Trey going 12th pick to the LV Raiders: https://247sports.com/LongFormArticl...9/#147930259_9

Now FoxSports has Trey #4 pick going to da Bears: https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/galler...-fields-060720

Trey has a huge target painted on his back. He is a marked man. I hope he plays with confidence and not play scared or conservatively.

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    Trey has a huge target painted on his back. He is a marked man. I hope he plays with confidence and not play scared or conservatively.
    That will also be the responsibility of the coaches. You have to let Trey play the game to the level of his ability. Can't hold him back with conservative calls, or push him too hard. If ever there was a time for NDSU to open up the offense a bit it would be this year. Just a wealth of talent and experience. This Bison offense would likely be a top 20 offense in all of college football this year.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    I think he had a target on his back after the first half of last season as well. Other teams knee about the “no interception” thing.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    That will also be the responsibility of the coaches. You have to let Trey play the game to the level of his ability. Can't hold him back with conservative calls, or push him too hard. If ever there was a time for NDSU to open up the offense a bit it would be this year. Just a wealth of talent and experience. This Bison offense would likely be a top 20 offense in all of college football this year.
    If doesn't take at least one snap as a left tackle next season, I'll be beyond pissed.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    If doesn't take at least one snap as a left tackle next season, I'll be beyond pissed.
    Last year there never ran, not even once, that fumble touchdown play that was so successful the year before. I'll be pissed if they don't let Lance run that shit at least once more before he's drafted.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Last year there never ran, not even once, that fumble touchdown play that was so successful the year before. I'll be pissed if they don't let Lance run that shit at least once more before he's drafted.
    Pretty sure they called it against JMU on third and long. Of course Lance lost his composure and forgot to drop the ball first before housing it. Can hardly blame it on the coaches.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Pretty sure they called it against JMU on third and long. Of course Lance lost his composure and forgot to drop the ball first before housing it. Can hardly blame it on the coaches.
    Probably just rusty since they saved it for the last game of the season. Hope they learned their lesson.