Page 16 of 89 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Trey Lance's Season the Greatest in Program History?

Default Re: Is Trey Lance's Season the Greatest in Program History?

Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN View Post
    As has been stated, Trey plays all 4 years at NDSU and it gives him the best shot at preserving a high draft slot as a QB for the NFL.
    I can see going 2 more years from a maturing process, but if he is a consensus top 4 QB after junior season, it wouldn't make sense professionally to stay. Would only make sense if he wanted to for personal reasons...enjoy college, 4 yrs records, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN View Post
    As has been stated, Trey plays all 4 years at NDSU and it gives him the best shot at preserving a high draft slot as a QB for the NFL.
    But what if the Ducks stuff our run game and Trey shreds them up in the pass game? Then all bets are off. #highestlevel

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Why anyone would start getting nervous about something that may or may not happen 2-3 years in the future is beyond me. Kid is gonna be a sophomore next year, coming off the greatest season we’ve probably ever seen at the FCS level. Just enjoy the ride!!
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by 16>1 View Post
    Why anyone would start getting nervous about something that may or may not happen 2-3 years in the future is beyond me. Kid is gonna be a sophomore next year, coming off the greatest season we’ve probably ever seen at the FCS level. Just enjoy the ride!!
    that's right EVERYONE ENJOY HIS LAST YEAR IN COLLEGE !
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by 16>1 View Post
    ^^^^^^^^This. this and this. Posters started the same thing when Cox was a Freshman.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Do people pay more attention to what you post if you use caps? Asking for a friend.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Oh sure, could be. Based on what we have seen from him thus far by this time next year he will probably have completed the full option year of his Rhodes (without setting foot in Oxford) plus be a fully board certified neurosurgeon (even though we do not have a medical school.) I used the purple here but just to be crystal clear this is at least somewhat facetious.

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Do people pay more attention to what you post if you use caps? Asking for a friend.
    Maybe one of his other aliases that loves to use caps (KNOW IT ALL) can answer this.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Haven't ever heard of a QB who has completed his sophomore year declaring for the draft...…...especially from an FCS school

Second-best statistical passing season in program history (Jensen 2013), plus being a 1,100 yard rusher with 14 rushing TDs.

Yeah, I don't think it's a stretch to say it was the best season ever.