Page 52 of 89 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Trey Lance's Season the Greatest in Program History?

Default Re: Is Trey Lance's Season the Greatest in Program History?

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    I remember thinking in 2013 that some Bison fan probably made a deal with the devil (or God?) in 2003 to bring us to where we were. Every year seems to confirm my suspicions more and more.
    I asked my wife and she said this isn't the case.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Trey Lance just finished up an good interview on the Zach Gelb show (CBS Sports Radio). Maybe it is just a product of pandemic times, but the draft hype is already off the charts.

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    I remember thinking in 2013 that some Bison fan probably made a deal with the devil (or God?) in 2003 to bring us to where we were. Every year seems to confirm my suspicions more and more.
    i've honestly thought about his with other teams in other sports. I guess when it's your team that is winning you just think, "we're just good, we don't need no deal."

Quote Originally Posted by natstar1 View Post
    i've honestly thought about his with other teams in other sports. I guess when it's your team that is winning you just think, "we're just good, we don't need no deal."
    Lol... yeah, it was probably the other way around, more like...

Devil: Hey, Bison? Is that you? Weird running into you here...
    Bison: This is Fargo, ND. This is literally where we live... Who are you again?
    Devil: Yeah yeah, well... ANYWAY. Wonderin' if you guys needed any help or anything? Thinkin' I could make a sweet deal...
    Bison: Um, I think we're good. You got a name, or...?
    Devil: You sure? I got skeelz, man. I can do A LOT for you, trust me...
    Bison: Well, I mean... We just beat the defending Big12 champ in their stadium, went undefeated, and won our 3rd straight championship. Seems like we're doing fine on our own, but uh... maybe explain WHO you are and what exactly you are suggesting?
    Devil: Who exactly I am is not important. But as far as what I can do for you, I'm thinkin' more championships, more FBS (finger quotes) "upsets," and sprinkle in a few high profile NFL draft picks...
    Bison: ...those are actually some really good ideas...
    Devil: ...and all I ask in return are some season tickets at the F-dome. Thinkin' front row 50-yard line on Bison side? Sound good?
    Bison: Listen, Satan. It IS Satan, right?
    Devil: --I never said that.
    Bison: --Yeah, ok. ANYWAY. Like I said, you've got some good ideas, but I think we'll keep on going like this without any (finger quotes) "help" from you, mmk pumpkin?
    Devil: Ok, ok... I'll take some nosebleeds, but I NEED TICKETS, MAN. The box office has turned me away multiple times.
    Bison: Sorry, can't help you there. Maybe try up north? They definitely need your help and I know they have PLENTY of seats available. Also, you'll be able to catch a Bison game once every 2 years.
    Devil: Are you talking about hockey?
    Bison: Haha, alright, see ya, Lucy.
    Devil: (wanders away mumbling)...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Lol... yeah, it was probably the other way around, more like...

Devil: Hey, Bison? Is that you? Weird running into you here...
    Bison: This is Fargo, ND. This is literally where we live... Who are you again?
    Devil: Yeah yeah, well... ANYWAY. Wonderin' if you guys needed any help or anything? Thinkin' I could make a sweet deal...
    Bison: Um, I think we're good. You got a name, or...?
    Devil: You sure? I got skeelz, man. I can do A LOT for you, trust me...
    Bison: Well, I mean... We just beat the defending Big12 champ in their stadium, went undefeated, and won our 3rd straight championship. Seems like we're doing fine on our own, but uh... maybe explain WHO you are and what exactly you are suggesting?
    Devil: Who exactly I am is not important. But as far as what I can do for you, I'm thinkin' more championships, more FBS (finger quotes) "upsets," and sprinkle in a few high profile NFL draft picks...
    Bison: ...those are actually some really good ideas...
    Devil: ...and all I ask in return are some season tickets at the F-dome. Thinkin' front row 50-yard line on Bison side? Sound good?
    Bison: Listen, Satan. It IS Satan, right?
    Devil: --I never said that.
    Bison: --Yeah, ok. ANYWAY. Like I said, you've got some good ideas, but I think we'll keep on going like this without any (finger quotes) "help" from you, mmk pumpkin?
    Devil: Ok, ok... I'll take some nosebleeds, but I NEED TICKETS, MAN. The box office has turned me away multiple times.
    Bison: Sorry, can't help you there. Maybe try up north? They definitely need your help and I know they have PLENTY of seats available. Also, you'll be able to catch a Bison game once every 2 years.
    Devil: Are you talking about hockey?
    Bison: Haha, alright, see ya, Lucy.
    Devil: (wanders away mumbling)...
    something something

Devil: I already played those fools up north like fiddles, and all it cost me was a stinking hockey arena. Maybe I'll just head south on I-29 and see what I can find...

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    something something

Devil: I already played those fools up north like fiddles, and all it cost me was a stinking hockey arena. Maybe I'll just head south on I-29 and see what I can find...

The Devil went down to Brookings...

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    The Devil went down to Brookings...
    He was looking for a swine to steal...

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    He was looking for a swine to steal...

He was in a bind, cause he was way behind, and heard they had a halftime deal.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    He was in a bind, cause he was way behind, and heard they had a halftime deal.

When he came upon this old man
    Jawin’ on a Joose and drivin’ a lot.

Beep. Boop.

Bisman is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

CBS Sports released their 2021 Mock Draft. They have Trey Lance being the eighth pick.

https://247sports.com/college/north-...6/#147290476_1