Page 68 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Trey Lance's Season the Greatest in Program History?

Default Re: Is Trey Lance's Season the Greatest in Program History?

The only transfer risk i can see would be to Ohio State.

But again, at this point why? He's projected top 10, if that stays the course there's nothing to prove by transferring.

If anything the thought might be an even higher draft by playing another year. A lot of critics right now think he's a one year wonder. If he puts 3 years together at or near this level we could be talking first overall.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    The only transfer risk i can see would be to Ohio State.

But again, at this point why? He's projected top 10, if that stays the course there's nothing to prove by transferring.

If anything the thought might be an even higher draft by playing another year. A lot of critics right now think he's a one year wonder. If he puts 3 years together at or near this level we could be talking first overall.
    I’m no critic. Nor am I an expert. But IMHO he is no one year wonder. He does however enjoy a SPECTACULAR supporting cast. And I’m quite confident said cast enjoys him as well.
    Don't believe everything you think.

I still can’t believe he didn’t throw an interception the entire season.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    I’m no critic. Nor am I an expert. But IMHO he is no one year wonder. He does however enjoy a SPECTACULAR supporting cast. And I’m quite confident said cast enjoys him as well.
    I am a critic. Certainly an expert. IMNHO if he stays 3 full years he breaks every record except Easton's win count.

Thanks COVID.

You bitch.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

... and the buzz just keeps on going...

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-...revor-lawrence

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

If this season never happens, there is a chance the NCAA could let athletes opt for another year of eligibility like with spring sports.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I am a critic. Certainly an expert. IMNHO if he stays 3 full years he breaks every record except Easton's win count.

Thanks COVID.

You bitch.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    If this season never happens, there is a chance the NCAA could let athletes opt for another year of eligibility like with spring sports.
    How in the hell would something like that work for scholarships/ scholarship limits and NCAA requirements??

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    How in the hell would something like that work for scholarships/ scholarship limits and NCAA requirements??
    If it's like the Spring sports, the schools would be allowed to go over the limit by however many seniors chose to come back the following year. I believe that freshmen to junior also we given an extra year but the expansion of scholarships only applied the following year. There was also no guarantee the school has to give the athlete the extra year.

So let's say the Bison bright back 7 seniors next fall. They would be allowed to have 70 scholarships in 2021 but back to 63 in 2021. The players who would have been seniors in 2021 would be allowed to come back but they would have to fit in the 63 scholarship limit. The coaches would have to make decisions if who to retain or who to recruit.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    If it's like the Spring sports, the schools would be allowed to go over the limit by however many seniors chose to come back the following year. I believe that freshmen to junior also we given an extra year but the expansion of scholarships only applied the following year. There was also no guarantee the school has to give the athlete the extra year.

So let's say the Bison bright back 7 seniors next fall. They would be allowed to have 70 scholarships in 2021 but back to 63 in 2021. The players who would have been seniors in 2021 would be allowed to come back but they would have to fit in the 63 scholarship limit. The coaches would have to make decisions if who to retain or who to recruit.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    That makes sense but also financially this had got to be a nightmare for schools already bleeding money