Page 84 of 89 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Trey Lance's Season the Greatest in Program History?

Default Re: Is Trey Lance's Season the Greatest in Program History?

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Sigh... you guys, can we all just hold hands and sing Kumbaya? I'm not even Christian, but I would be into this right now.
    What are you sighing about? Why is it so difficult to understand "Don't allow players to write political messages on their cleats." Why is it so difficult to understand "Don't allow players to write ANYTHING on their cleats."

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    What are you sighing about? Why is it so difficult to understand "Don't allow players to write political messages on their cleats." Why is it so difficult to understand "Don't allow players to write ANYTHING on their cleats."
    I think you need to ask yourself why it bothers you so much? What do you care? Stop watching if it bothers you. It's not going away.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Great..... This is why you dont do what Lance did.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    I think you need to ask yourself why it bothers you so much? What do you care? Stop watching if it bothers you. It's not going away.
    Just wait until ndsu releases their statement on social justice.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    I think you need to ask yourself why someone would need to explain to you why it bothers them so much. What do I care? Because I'm smart enough to understand the absurdity of players writing whatever they bloody well please on their cleats, that's why. "It's not going away?" Is that right...it needs to. It needs to go away right now. It should never have started. Again, I don't understand why this is so difficult to understand. Don't let players write things on their cleats. Anyone who needs it explained why that should be a Basic Rule on a football team...well, God help you.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    Great..... This is why you dont do what Lance did.

Go cheer for UND then snowflakes.

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

NDSU football was the last sport I was able to watch without a bunch of political crap.

FBLM

I think you need to ask yourself why someone would need to explain to you why it bothers them so much. What do I care? Because I'm smart enough to understand the absurdity of players writing whatever they bloody well please on their cleats, that's why. "It's not going away?" Is that right...it needs to. It needs to go away right now. It should never have started. Again, I don't understand why this is so difficult to understand. Don't let players write things on their cleats. Anyone who needs it explained why that should be a Basic Rule on a football team...well, God help you.
    Zero logic detected in this post.

Can they be "allowed" to express their religious views in uniform?

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Sorry, apparently it's to much to ask that people be treated like people.
    Bullshit. Honoring criminals and felons is not what this program is about.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."