Page 88 of 89 FirstFirst ... 387886878889 LastLast

Thread: Is Trey Lance's Season the Greatest in Program History?

Default Re: Is Trey Lance's Season the Greatest in Program History?

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Not conflating anything. Are you not honoring a criminal and felon when you place his name on your shoes ?
    That's how YOU choose to define those people, and refuse to see them in any other way except as criminals. I'd imagine Trey has a different viewpoint. Grow up you big fucking baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Can we end this or lock this thread. I thought politics was banned on this board. Its a Bison gameday and there are people on both sides of the issue pissing at each other and ruining the day. Seriously people.
    While I don't disagree with you don't lock it or change it. People need to realize this is the reality of our country now. Everyone is at each others throats. Red team/blue team. EVERYTHING IS POLITICAL NOW.

It has to change. But locking it down and pretending we're not on the verge of a hot war isn't the solution.

Sorry Tony.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    And fans should be allowed to not agree. That's how freedom works.
    Don't agree. Nobody should care what an individual fan thinks anyways. That isn't why were here. We're not here to watch the fans.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    Don't agree. Nobody should care what an individual fan thinks anyways. That isn't why were here. We're not here to watch the fans.
    So I need to agree with every athlete that I watch? Not sure i follow. Maybe you got a little too much gameday Molly?

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    NDSU football was the last sport I was able to watch without a bunch of political crap.

FBLM
    We agree on this. (and we dont on anything) NDSU athletics was a great escape from all of it. OL Jack Albrecht went off during trump visit then poof was gone even he knew that's not what NDSU athletics was about
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Why does it bother you that others have a different opinion? I will tell you why it bothers me. This isnt about the program. Its about HIM. He is using the program
    for political benefit and his message. You want to send a message do it on YOUR time. Not my time and my dime. I dont watch NDSU football to listen to or see political or social justice tripe.
    I dont have to think why it bothers me thank you very much.
    You think it bothers me to hear others opinion? If it did I wouldnt still be on bisonville. It does sadden me though to find out how small minded some people from my school are. If his message on his shoes bothers you that much, you should stop watching. Its not going away. Its not going to change. I hate to break the news to you its probably going to happen more and more often. I just dont see why you guys let it wreck your day. So much anger. Especially if it doesnt affect your life in ANY way.

PL. you think hes being selfish and its about him? Its about what he perceives to be injustice. You and I have lived a very different life than he has and have no business judging that. To be honest, you are kind of the one being selfish, because his perception of the world is wrecking ...your football game. Think about that for a second. I know it will be hard for ya. But try.

For the record I do not support crime rioting or looting either. I do support Black Lives. I also support the police. but they need reform. Not sure why you have to be one side or the other. You can support both.

And for those of you who think his message "is not a good look" for the university. JFC. You want recruits to read some of this garbage on here and then come here to play football? YOu all should think about some of the things you post here.

Go Bison. Go Trey Lance. Go Humanity.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

So now your a big fucking baby if you don't agree? Jesus it must be nice to be on the riotous side all the time. Gods fucking gift to the world. People aren't bad for disagreeing. You're no better then a white supremacist if you think people who don't agree are fucking babies. That's your words not mine. Hate speech but it's ok because we're just stupid whites. The source of all problems. Carry on. I'm out. Fuck ndsu football.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    A player can right whatever they want. That's what you get with a free concept. If the University doesn't like what they right they should have the freedom to not support the player. That's a free concept.

The argument of players are representations of the University and should be hushed is like saying you should not be able to have any opinions whatsoever on the football program because you aren't paid by them.
    Yes I think silencing the expression of personal opinions is anathema to the very core of higher education. Isn’t it? Is not the entire point of the institution to stimulate a diversity of critical thought?

The football program is a part of the University and should be constrained to the same standards. Would we try to squelch a member of the band or some grad student attending a conference from expressing their opinions or repping a cause?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    So I need to agree with every athlete that I watch? Not sure i follow. Maybe you got a little too much gameday Molly?
    No you don't. You can have your opinion. Just like they should be able to have theirs. Becoming an athlete doesn't mean you forfeit your American rights.

OK one more. Watch the ndsu football cash cow shrivel up and die. Then we'll see what you ass clowns think. I bet you justice worries don't donate much.

Lardsin must go!