Page 79 of 89 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Trey Lance's Season the Greatest in Program History?

Default Re: Is Trey Lance's Season the Greatest in Program History?

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Just do it outside the 3 hours of the football game.
    There is a line there somewhere.... I am just not sure where it is. Would it be cool if someone wrote Trump 2020, or Biden 2020? What about "fuck BLM!". I can see the point of it being a distraction. Maybe... Or maybe as fans it's on us to ignore it and watch the game.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Here is my thought on his shoes and people can blast me if they want. I Believe blacK lives matter and I do believe we need to have discussions on policing in this country. At be same I still want to support our officers as most are great. But the BLM organization as a Christian which Lance is, is very difficult to support in anyway based on their mission statement. I will give Lance a little room here as he is 20 and sometimes 20 year olds don’t always make the best decision and/or they would change that decision a little later in life. We have all been there. People do make mistakes and we don’t need to absolutely take someone down for a mistake.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Trey is a 20 year old -- and does the things kids his age do... while I might not agree 100% with everything he might believe in, I respect his point of view

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Though I'd prefer sports and politics stay separate, I'm having a hard time getting to worked up about some permanent marker on a pair of cleats. The boys on team have been very peaceful and respectful in voicing their opinions. And though I may not completely agree with views on things, I can definitely respect them.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Former players or fans disparaging current players and telling them to leave NDSU on social media is a bad look. Keep it to yourself.

Use your own platform to voice your opinion if you'd like instead of using it to tearing down another person for voicing theirs.

Lance's talent and opinions are exactly what NDSU needs. I welcome him here as a player and as a person of conviction for as long as he chooses to stay.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Former players or fans disparaging current players and telling them to leave NDSU on social media is a bad look. Keep it to yourself.

Use your own platform to voice your opinion if you'd like instead of using it to tearing down another person for voicing theirs.

Lance's talent and opinions are exactly what NDSU needs. I welcome him here as a player and as a person of conviction for as long as he chooses to stay.
    Keep it to yourself at practice, in the locker room and during games. That goes to all players and for all causes!

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Keep it to yourself at practice, in the locker room and during games. That goes to all players and for all causes!
    If a player draws a cross on his shoes or points to the heavens after a touchdown you wouldn't give two shits.

Telling a player to leave NDSU for voicing his opinion?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    If a player draws a cross on his shoes or points to the heavens after a touchdown you wouldn't give two shits.
    A quick religious nod to God is a lot more subtle than kneeling, raising fists and supporting violent organizations.

Default Is Trey Lance's Season the Greatest in Program History?

Lets go Bison
    Last edited by Rock; 10-03-2020 at 01:34 PM.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

He’s a 20-year old who looks up to current NFL guys. Just following their lead.

Is what it is. Not something to get worked up about.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk