Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Things JMU fans Say

Default Re: Things JMU fans Say

My favorite after the streamer ban announcement.

"What are we supposed to do with our hands?"

Quote Originally Posted by G_Funky View Post
    I hope Riley Rapeleton makes it on a sign.
    Somewhat considering that as well as a few others:

NDSU asserts dominance on football field
    JMU asserts dominance in bathroom

Anyone gets in my face about the Z in Bison, I’ll reply that if they’re looking for an English lesson to go ask Riley Stapleton to pronounce “prison”

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    This is the correct answer ^^^

SPEAKING OF WHICH....
    When we laugh at their ridiculous arrogance and stupidity JMU fans always love to say:

"wOw, yOu gUyS aRe SoooOoOoOooO InsecUrEeeeE!"

or

"WowOw, yOu gUyS aRe mUsT be SoooOooO sCarEd oF UssssS!"
    Your caps lock seems to be malfunctioning but well spoken.

[QUOTE=StL Bison Fan;1397247]
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Looks like three. https://www.breezejmu.org/sports/jmu...3281e38bf.html[/QUOTE
    Anyone else he’d be in jail. They probably made him a captain
    They did not. And he has not been to a post game interview all year until the last game (a sign of the coach not treating him as such). He has also been semi irrelevant until this last game. More of a solid blocker on outside runs with occasional balls thrown to him. I think NDSU fans only seem to remember him because he had a big 2017 season and national championship game.

HARSH. That oughta teach him a lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by JMUVtFan View Post

They did not. And he has not been to a post game interview all year until the last game (a sign of the coach not treating him as such). He has also been semi irrelevant until this last game. More of a solid blocker on outside runs with occasional balls thrown to him. I think NDSU fans only seem to remember him because he had a big 2017 season and national championship game.
    I remember him disappearing when you needed a TD to win the game.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[QUOTE=JMUVtFan;1397257]
    Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post

Yeah, he's not answering any questions because he's not a captain, I'm sure that's the reason he never faced a microphone until the NCAA PR people were making the call on who gets interviewed.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

[QUOTE=StL Bison Fan;1397247]
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Looks like three. https://www.breezejmu.org/sports/jmu...3281e38bf.html[/QUOTE
    Anyone else he’d be in jail. They probably made him a captain
    Well they are not the first nor I’m sure the last program/organization to more or less ignore such an offense. I like to think ours would do better but I’m glad we don’t know for certain. I hope we never do.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Not big enough.
    Last edited by EC8CH; 12-23-2019 at 08:04 PM.

[QUOTE=bisonaudit;1397270]

Yeah, he's not answering any questions because he's not a captain, I'm sure that's the reason he never faced a microphone until the NCAA PR people were making the call on who gets interviewed.
    It's not. Post game interview are different players every week depending on who played an important role in the coach's eye. Occasionally it's a freshman or even someone who didn't start if they had an impact game. However he's definitely not a captain do to his off-the-field behavior.