Page 12 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Things JMU fans Say

Default Re: Things JMU fans Say

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    Hell no, you haven't seen me "worked up" yet! I know you all think the FCS universe revolves around Fargo, but you should get out a little bit and see how wrong that is.

Why not be gracious champions? Why do you have to act the way you all do? The only schtick you have is insulting others, and usually while telling each other how wonderful you are. I'd tell you how the rest of FCS views that, but why hurt your feelings two days before Christmas. Trust me, the arrogant behavior of Bisonville posters is a topic of discussion amongst fans of other FCS programs. I will leave it at that.

I have met many Bison fans in Frisco, and every single one I talked to was humble and, frankly, pretty cool to have a conversation with. People on this board, not so much.

Didn't your Mom ever tell you, "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything." Or, was your Mom a Bisonville member, too?
    Arrogant? You should try having mouth breathers from all parts of the country the past 10 years tell us how fast their receivers were, how explosive their pud 3 headed running attack is, studs on D because they played in a pud conference to pad stats.

when we're right 98% of the time, a little arrogance will arise. If special players like David Johnson, jerick McKinnon, Eric bretenstein, Khalid Abdullah come along and punch ndsu in the mouth repeatedly... we give them the hat tip and recognize good football players.

Damn! This took on a life of its own more than I thought!

Glad to see Dulldogg is back and bringing along his hypocrisy as well

Personal fave JMU thing to say is reminding us how we share the 8 championships
    Also, loved when one of their posters raved about how they owned the longest fcs winning streak of all time, only to not advance the wiki page they were on and found out that ndsu had the longest lol

Anywho, carry on
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    Yeah, flatter yourselves, but that game does not even register in the top ten. The 2004 Natty, beating Montana, would probably be #1. You remember 2004, right? Same year you all escaped DII. Beating #13 Virginia Tech would be #2 for most JMU fans, I think. Tech won the CAA championship that year. Several games against rival App State would be in the top ten, along with memorable games against Villanova, Delaware, and Richmond.

Why don't you act like you've been there before?
    Go wipe your bum, poopy pants.

‘16 against NDSU was easily top 5 in JMU’s very, very short history.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Good thing it's captured for all time in a quote in the next post.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    LOL. Yeah, I’m sure beating the 5 time defending champs in their house was “business as usual”

What a bunch of ingrates.

Weird, the guy who call us "Smelly Bisons" on his own board has delicate sensibilities.

Who'd a thunk?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Weird, the guy who call us "Smelly Bisons" on his own board has delicate sensibilities.

Who'd a thunk?
    Talks about swollen penises too over there. Maybe that's why he calls himself purple.

So it's morning now. Can we come out of the bathroom or do we need to wait for a Duke to let us out?

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

NDSU fans: Hold my beer.

JMU fans: Hold my girl.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    So it's morning now. Can we come out of the bathroom or do we need to wait for a Duke to let us out?
    Not until you have been shoved against a sink and thrown into the shower.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix