Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
I do find it rather humorous when people make an actual list of “if’s and but’s”. I guess we could say: if Jabril didn’t drop that possible pick 6 and Hayes doesn’t commit that one late pass interference and if Ben wasn’t covered up and the TD counted then we still would have won.
The if's and but's always come out in a loss against NDSU. The funny excuses like the trick play comments. Don't they realize that almost every play in football is a trick play on both sides of the ball. Every defense tries to disguise their coverage thus tricking the offense. And every QB fakes a handoff only to run or fakes a pass only to take off and run, or many other tricks as well. So every play has trickery in it.
I also love they claim to have dominated us in the game for the most part. They seem to have a problem with admitting they just plain lost a game when they are outscored. They need the moral victory of thinking they really didn't lose the game, by claiming the outworked or owned teams in the trenches. Lost to WV and claimed they really won, same thing against NDSU.