Page 30 of 54 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Things JMU fans Say

Default Re: Things JMU fans Say

Obviously JMU just doesn't know the right people to coordinate with at the NCAA and Toyota Stadium like NDSU does.

I guess it's technically not "fair", but oh well. Life's not fair and JMU fans should just get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Obviously JMU just doesn't know the right people to coordinate with at the NCAA and Toyota Stadium like NDSU does.

I guess it's technically not "fair", but oh well. Life's not fair and JMU fans should just get over it.
    Maybe they should spend more money and party more. It may not help, but they’ll have more fun.

Maybe
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

I guess not... I mean the mayor has even invited me down to join in one of their chamber of commerce meetings to give them tips on how they can better accommodate Bison fans. I am always sure to tell him that all official twitter accounts should only tweet out pro-NDSU messages, all business should only advertise welcome messages for NDSU fans, and that they should encourage the locals to buy any and all purple and gold streamers for sale at any area stores.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I guess not... I mean the mayor has even invited me down to join in one of their chamber of commerce meetings to give them tips on how they can better accommodate Bison fans. I am always sure to tell him that all official twitter accounts should only tweet out pro-NDSU messages, all business should only advertise welcome messages for NDSU fans, and that they should encourage the locals to buy any and all purple and gold streamers for sale at any area stores.
    There needs to be a boycott of any stores selling those streamers given the fact someone could slip and fall on one.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    I like whining about the swinging gate on extra points. That's important to me.
    It’s downright unsportsmanlike to go for 2 with 40 minutes left in the game.

This JMU fan, posting for the first time, is a Green and Gold die hard. Talking about the Packers of course. Watching them piss this game away because they don’t want to run the ball. So frustrating.

Will be in Frisco. Looking forward to a great time. That’s what JMU fans say.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke21 View Post
    This JMU fan, posting for the first time, is a Green and Gold die hard. Talking about the Packers of course. Watching them piss this game away because they don’t want to run the ball. So frustrating.

Well, some of you say these types of level headed things, anyway...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by Duke21 View Post

Welcome and run the damn ball!

Facts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Nope still banned, but you can still call the NCAA and let them know they should redouble their efforts at screening at the entrances. Ask for Sarah, she has been on this from the beginning. Tell her to make sure they check their hoodies.
    Hey thanks for putting me in touch with Sarah. She is really on top of things!
    88C3567F-6A32-4B20-A464-6C7070670490.jpg
    Go Bison.

Quote Originally Posted by Facts View Post
    Hey thanks for putting me in touch with Sarah. She is really on top of things!
    88C3567F-6A32-4B20-A464-6C7070670490.jpg
    15 yard penalty???? Shit Im going to be giving them away to JMU fans before the game and tell them they are chicken shit if they dont use them..
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."