Page 40 of 54 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: Things JMU fans Say

Default Re: Things JMU fans Say

JMU’s first coach: Il Dioux aka Il Douche9DB68DE5-E09C-460A-A590-F3F120AD1DA9.jpg
    Favorite beverage: Vinegar and Water
    About to say something here.
    Great grandfather and namesake of current Dioux player, Benito DiNucci!
    Have heard that yet another family member may be doing the National Anthem!:
    https://youtu.be/hyCc1DzRAgQ
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 01-10-2020 at 08:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyche View Post
    JMU fans don't say this, I guarantee you that. JMU is just a garden variety public university with a history of being a teachers college for women. People are not snooty at JMU.
    You forgot the purple
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

"Our Athletic Budget is WAAAAY bigger than yours, lol. We're basically FBS, CHECKMATE retards!"
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

"Soccer is basically as good as Football."

"Man the EPL is lit this year"

"Oh no, we're down 14-nil!"

"Wait, there's no stoppage time in this game?"

"JMU? yeah we're pretty good at football. Just imagine having Ronaldo or Messi at every position. Thats us"

"Ever herd of Pele? Yeah, Riley Stapleton is the Pele of Strikers. ... whats that??? oh, they're called "receivers" I guess. But still, Stapleton is basically Pele"

"Heard BMac say we're one of the 2 TITANS of the FCS. lol, wut?? us and who else? Its the #DukesDecade baby!"
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by Dyche View Post
    JMU fans don't say this, I guarantee you that. JMU is just a garden variety public university with a history of being a teachers college for women. People are not snooty at JMU.
    Maybe he was thinking of Richmond.

Unlike most Bison fans, I've been to Harrisonburg because Ma had me drive her out to do some family research. It sure didn't feel like the "East Coast*" to me. I still can't place the vibe - kind of Southern, kind of small town, kind of almost Appalachian.

* And "East Coast" really means nothing to me as a term - I'm just guessing as to what people who use it think it means (i.e. snobby residents of a violent urban hellscape who hate puppies.)

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post

Unlike most Bison fans, I've been to Harrisonburg because Ma had me drive her out to do some family research. It sure didn't feel like the "East Coast*" to me. I still can't place the vibe - kind of Southern, kind of small town, kind of almost Appalachian.

* And "East Coast" really means nothing to me as a term - I'm just guessing as to what people who use it think it means (i.e. snobby residents of a violent urban hellscape who hate puppies.)
    thanks for that description.... it does seem hard to put our thumb on who they are.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

"Welcome to our tailgate- just look in the trunk of the Prius, there's red blend, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Sauvignon Blanc, Extra Light Pink Moscato... etc etc etc etc"

"You didnt bring your turtle neck/polo/sweater wrapped around your neck combo? Dont worry, I keep a bunch in my satchel, just in case"

"Game time baby, lets hit up JoAnn Fabrics on the way!"

"food? sure, there's some vegan dogs on the george foreman grill in the minivan!"

"Dammit, did we forget the veggie chips again?!"
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    thanks for that description.... it does seem hard to put our thumb on who they are.
    Harrisonburg is Grand Forks with hills and an accent

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post

So they are basically pretentious hillbillies?
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

"Anyone have sunscreen? My tattoo commemorating our win in fargo is fading!"

"Damn it my cleaning lady didnt pick up my jersey from the cleaners!

"Roberta just isnt cutting it lately, do you have aclaning servant that you'd recommend?

"Hell yeah, me, Lawrence, Chitwell, Lombard, Goodwin, Bishop, Seymour, Barret and Edwin will be there in a few! Yeah, Chitwell has this SICK family sized prius! I'll tell our driver Geoffrey to drive us faster!"
    3. It's time to go FBS