Page 50 of 54 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: Things JMU fans Say

Default Re: Things JMU fans Say

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    BAhahahahahahah seriously these people are such freaking idiots
    To be fair---and usually, I don't want to be---think of some of the posters on this board.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by 1st&TennBison View Post
    This is typical of people who can't face facts. Their football team just lost the NC, and their head coach and QB officially suck at press conferences. So what is their biggest concern, being able to bring the whole band. All while their fan base brought only1/3 of the attendance for the game, for a school that has 8-9k more students than NDSU. If they really wanted to bring the whole band.............they should have bought them tickets on the open market.
    They could have given JSU a call. They are band experienced
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Hayes impersonated the Hulk on that play!

This DOES look remarkably similar.

"We will be back in Frisco next year and there are only about 5 teams that can derail us".

This poster does not name those teams but I assume one of them is Colgate.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    "We will be back in Frisco next year and there are only about 5 teams that can derail us".

This poster does not name those teams but I assume one of them is Colgate.
    And 5 actually seems like a fairly high number when you think of the drop off each year from teams 1/2 and the field. I don't think there are 2 teams that I feel could beat the Bison without the Bison seriously shooting them selves in the foot. Especially playoff Bison.

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    To be fair---and usually, I don't want to be---think of some of the posters on this board.
    That pretty much is an accurate post.

IndyBison is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

To be fair, that is a little strange to have the bands back to back. Absolutely not the norm, and is embarrassing that they dont have enough room for them.In a perfect world there would be actual seats enough for both bands to be in the stands, but ultimately it matters very little.
    They were in the stands until we showed up in 2012. There was such a demand for tickets they came up with this solution. If JMU or NDSU or a couple other teams aren't there they could easily move them back to the stands.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

To be fair, that is a little strange to have the bands back to back. Absolutely not the norm, and is embarrassing that they dont have enough room for them.In a perfect world there would be actual seats enough for both bands to be in the stands, but ultimately it matters very little.
    Its embarrassing???? But it doesnt matter???? Oh ----whose supposed to be embarrassed?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Its embarrassing???? But it doesnt matter???? Oh ----whose supposed to be embarrassed?
    Hey 56 did you know 2 things can be true at once? something can be embarrassing, but also not be a big deal. Kinda like how you embarrass yourself on here all the time, but ultimately, its just an online fan forum so it matters very little.

Its embarrassing for the venue to say"we literally dont have room for all of your band.. could you pick a few kids to not come?". and ultimately, if not having room for all of the band members is the biggest complaint about a venue, its really not a huge deal.
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Hey 56 did you know 2 things can be true at once? something can be embarrassing, but also not be a big deal. Kinda like how you embarrass yourself on here all the time, but ultimately, its just an online fan forum so it matters very little.

Its embarrassing for the venue to say"we literally dont have room for all of your band.. could you pick a few kids to not come?". and ultimately, if not having room for all of the band members is the biggest complaint about a venue, its really not a huge deal.

But still embarrassing? According to you--correct?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."