Page 32 of 54 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: Things JMU fans Say

Default Re: Things JMU fans Say

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Actually this is 8 separate dynasties!
    According to JMU fans, this would equate to like.... EIGHT different #DukesDecades in 9 years!
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    There may have been some believability if they didn't include the 15-yard penalty against the team. Nothing happening in the stands would result in a yardage penalty on the field. Unless game management asks them to stop the game for some reason it will have no impact on the officials.
    Sometimes they have a hard time keeping their streamers "in the stands" though. Pretty sure that's what started their whole mess.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Sometimes they have a hard time keeping their streamers "in the stands" though. Pretty sure that's what started their whole mess.
    Also, it's a disrespectful mess. The administration almost put a stop to the streamer thing when it started but they promised to help clean up.

They don't clean up shit, it's like they're proud of the mess they leave.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    There may have been some believability if they didn't include the 15-yard penalty against the team. Nothing happening in the stands would result in a yardage penalty on the field. Unless game management asks them to stop the game for some reason it will have no impact on the officials.
    Shhhh, Indy... Keep it down!
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

https://wwwcache.ncaa.com/championsh...fcs/venue-info
    No streamers or fanny packs allowed. No way we lose.

We should change this thread title to "things Brian Maclaughlin Says"

Heard him say on the podcast that he thinks JMU will win the natty because JMU has 6 players who played in the 2017 Natty and We only had 5. (strange, he never mentioned how many of our players played in LAST year's natty compared to JMU's... Hmm.. strange)

He also said JMU would win because JMU's Defensive coordinator was the DC for Maine Last year. Also Curt Cignetti was a head coach for Elon last year and Entz wasnt a HC! Yeah he's only been a DC for the best dynasty in the history of football for the better part of a decade lol.
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post

Heard him say on the podcast that he thinks JMU will win the natty because JMU has 6 players who played in the 2017 Natty and We only had 5. (strange, he never mentioned how many of our players played in LAST year's natty compared to JMU's... Hmm.. strange)

He also said JMU would win because JMU's Defensive coordinator was the DC for Maine Last year. Also Curt Cignetti was a head coach for Elon last year and Entz wasnt a HC! Yeah he's only been a DC for the best dynasty in the history of football for the better part of a decade lol.
    He’s been on JMU all year. I assume at this point he basically has to dig for supportive statistics to continue that narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by Stary2k11 View Post
    He’s been on JMU all year. I assume at this point he basically has to dig for supportive statistics to continue that narrative.
    I've commented on this before, but my personal favorite is his insistence that the CAA was the best FCS league this past year. Every time I heard that, I laughed as they were likely 3rd best behind Big Sky (not the fluffy this year) and MVFC. I'd personally say Big Sky was best league this year.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I've commented on this before, but my personal favorite is his insistence that the CAA was the best FCS league this past year. Every time I heard that, I laughed as they were likely 3rd best behind Big Sky (not the fluffy this year) and MVFC. I'd personally say Big Sky was best league this year.
    Hard to argue with 4 seeds for the first time, however undeserving.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Stary2k11 View Post
    Yeah, with as eye popping of numbers as both teams have you could spin things in either's favor very easily. Like this for instance...

JMU has played one team this year that is ranked in the top 25 of the FCS in defensive pass efficiency. That was St Francis who ranks 8th in defensive pass efficiency at 112.93. St Francis also plays in the partial scholly NEC. NDSU is ranked #1 in the FCS in defensive pass efficiency at 102.22. As for JMU's running game... it's good averaging 5.05 yards per carry but NDSU has played 3 teams this year who had better averages in Montana St (5.68), SDSU (5.37), and SIU (5.14).