Page 45 of 54 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Things JMU fans Say

Default Re: Things JMU fans Say

Quote Originally Posted by Bison56 View Post
    "We had the better team yesterday at 21 positions."
    bahahaha too good, that one made me belly laugh
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    No doubt they're just mad that they left the stadium with all those unthrown streamers.

No, they used them. The streamers, after the game, were hanging from the trees in their tail gate lot and laying bleeding in the water and snow on the parking lot pavement.

One guy sitting in front of us (Section 102) did "throw" a mini weak-wristed streamer that went about 4-5 rows when JMU scored that first touchdown. It wasn't a brave In Your Face effort, but more like Excuse me, but I Promised Someone I Would, So I Did" type throw. It was obvious he was concerned the Streamer Police would catch him, eject him from the stadium where he would miss the last second interception ending the JMU dynasty breakthrough to 2020.

We did meet a lot of very nice and friendly JMU fans. It took the fans (Just run the Damn ball!) about an hour to get over the loss and begin to enjoy tailgating and chatting (hugging and embracing) with Bizon fans. They see it as a true rivalry, and are anxious for a return engagement. Many of them want a home & home pre-season schedule scenario as they described their regular season conference rivals as undependable opponents --- were we have have dependable hard games during the year within the MV conference. (Of course they could schedule MV teams if they felt so inclined.)

Our Thursday flight to Dallas from Richmond was 78 JMU fans, and 2 NDSU. The return flight today (Monday) was 2 NDSU fans and zero JMU.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    No, they used them. The streamers, after the game, were hanging from the trees in their tail gate lot and laying bleeding in the water and snow on the parking lot pavement.

One guy sitting in front of us (Section 102) did "throw" a mini weak-wristed streamer that went about 4-5 rows when JMU scored that first touchdown. It wasn't a brave In Your Face effort, but more like Excuse me, but I Promised Someone I Would, So I Did" type throw. It was obvious he was concerned the Streamer Police would catch him, eject him from the stadium where he would miss the last second interception ending the JMU dynasty breakthrough to 2020.

We did meet a lot of very nice and friendly JMU fans. It took the fans (Just run the Damn ball!) about an hour to get over the loss and begin to enjoy tailgating and chatting (hugging and embracing) with Bizon fans. They see it as a true rivalry, and are anxious for a return engagement. Many of them want a home & home pre-season schedule scenario as they described their regular season conference rivals as undependable opponents --- were we have have dependable hard games during the year within the MV conference. (Of course they could schedule MV teams if they felt so inclined.)

Our Thursday flight to Dallas from Richmond was 78 JMU fans, and 2 NDSU. The return flight today (Monday) was 2 NDSU fans and zero JMU.
    Streamer police - are they similar to the cyber police?

Hail the BISON!!!

You guys, I just got home to a big surprise. JMU basically won.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post

I do find it rather humorous when people make an actual list of “if’s and but’s”. I guess we could say: if Jabril didn’t drop that possible pick 6 and Hayes doesn’t commit that one late pass interference and if Ben wasn’t covered up and the TD counted then we still would have won.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    I do find it rather humorous when people make an actual list of “if’s and but’s”. I guess we could say: if Jabril didn’t drop that possible pick 6 and Hayes doesn’t commit that one late pass interference and if Ben wasn’t covered up and the TD counted then we still would have won.
    If Hendricks runs that all the way for 6, it's a two score win.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post

So basically this guy is saying if the entire game went differently they could have maybe won.

Quote Originally Posted by Stary2k11 View Post
    So basically this guy is saying if the entire game went differently they could have maybe won.
    Well they did, except for all that.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Playing in a dome makes one weak. The cold hurt the Bison
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    The NDSU Bison have never beat us in an FCS Championship Game. We’ve just beat ourselves.
    So NDSU and JMU combined have won 11 of the last 9 national championships.