Page 13 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Things JMU fans Say

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Things JMU fans Say

JMU fans claiming they're a dynasty.

Sorry pal, you can't have more than one dynasty at once. You can have them overlap slightly, but you have to have a period of sustained solo dominance to be a dynasty.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    So it's morning now. Can we come out of the bathroom or do we need to wait for a Duke to let us out?
    Not until you've had your morning dook

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Who holds more? Dookie's O-line or Stapleton in a bathroom?

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    Hell no, you haven't seen me "worked up" yet! I know you all think the FCS universe revolves around Fargo, but you should get out a little bit and see how wrong that is.

Why not be gracious champions? Why do you have to act the way you all do? The only schtick you have is insulting others, and usually while telling each other how wonderful you are. I'd tell you how the rest of FCS views that, but why hurt your feelings two days before Christmas. Trust me, the arrogant behavior of Bisonville posters is a topic of discussion amongst fans of other FCS programs. I will leave it at that.
    The FCS world does revolve around NDSU. You can't have a discussion about FCS without NDSU being part of the conversation. Any other program will have to dominate for 2 decades to be the standard bearer. Sure AAA is great, but did they dominate for a decade?

To know anything about Bisonville, you have to go out of your way to come here. Then when you get here you are surprised it is a pro-Bison message board? This is our world. You are just a visitor. No one here cares what the perception of other fans might have. They are jealous and pretty. Being most of Bisonville are also boosters, other fan bases are not as invested and would never have a clue.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Arrogant? You should try having mouth breathers from all parts of the country the past 10 years tell us how fast their receivers were, how explosive their pud 3 headed running attack is, studs on D because they played in a pud conference to pad stats.

when we're right 98% of the time, a little arrogance will arise. If special players like David Johnson, jerick McKinnon, Eric bretenstein, Khalid Abdullah come along and punch ndsu in the mouth repeatedly... we give them the hat tip and recognize good football players.
    True. Point taken.

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    The FCS world does revolve around NDSU. You can't have a discussion about FCS without NDSU being part of the conversation. Any other program will have to dominate for 2 decades to be the standard bearer. Sure AAA is great, but did they dominate for a decade?

To know anything about Bisonville, you have to go out of your way to come here. Then when you get here you are surprised it is a pro-Bison message board? This is our world. You are just a visitor. No one here cares what the perception of other fans might have. They are jealous and pretty. Being most of Bisonville are also boosters, other fan bases are not as invested and would never have a clue.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    You have forgotten how this all started. It wasn't a "pro-Bison" post. It was a post declaring that our semi-final win against you was the biggest win in our history. Not even close! It was just a semi-final. Our following game in Frisco was actually a much bigger win. That was my point.

Anyway, my apologies for saying things in response to that erroneous claim that would be considered offensive. I have been on this board for years and NDSU is a fine program, a deserving champion, and now a rival. NDSU and JMU have clearly separated themselves from the rest of FCS.

I will leave you all in peace now. Here's wishing you all the merriest Christmas ever and the best of everything in 2020, except another championship.

Our 2012 semifinal against Georgia Southern was one of the biggest games in our history. How do I know? We're still talking about it 9 years later.

For a game that isn't that important, you sure as hell can't shut up about it.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    Anyway, my apologies for saying things in response to that erroneous claim that would be considered offensive.
    That "would be considered offensive"?

Which part:

We live in the middle of nowhere?
    We don't have anything to live for except Bison Football?
    Your team shaved our asses?
    Our football facility is a pollbarn?
    The insinuation that we are somehow homosexual?

Purple you know we can all read the posts you've constantly been making about the Bison over the years. We can all see how hung up and obsessed you are to get one over on them. Your apologizing just because you've gotten your ass handed to you with your weak smack talk. These are all the same things you've posted on your own board. If you are truly sorry and not just full of shit go apologize over there too.

He did get one thing right JMU and NDSU have separated themselves from the rest of the FCS. Now let's see how long JMU can stay there. It's looking a bit shaky with a bow out to Colgate last year. NDSU has been a cut above for 9 years STRAIGHT.

With the number of times SHSU was in the final or semifinal earlier this decade you could have made a case they had separated themselves and look where they are now.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Our 2012 semifinal against Georgia Southern was one of the biggest games in our history. How do I know? We're still talking about it 9 years later.

For a game that isn't that important, you sure as hell can't shut up about it.
    That game was MASSIVE. Easily a bigger win than 4 or 5 of the FCS championships. Top 5 win in FCS history EASILY.

My top 5 in no particular order:

1st Natty Win
    2012 GSU semifinal
    1st Goofer Win
    K-State Win
    Iowa Win