Page 48 of 54 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: Things JMU fans Say

Default Re: Things JMU fans Say

I also think that it'll be interesting to see how well NDSU travels to Oregon. It's one thing to travel to Kansas or K-State or Minnesota...Oregon is a bit further. I bet you that if the championship game was in Atlanta, NDSU would not have the same number of fans they have in Dallas. And that would also be a factor in their success!
    *Google please translate from Dioux to English*

I'm completely ignorant and have no idea what I'm talking about.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If we were to play Georgia or a team similar to that (P5) NDSU would bring 20-25k easy. Especially in a month like January. Playing a team like Oregon for the first game of the season and coming off a 16-0 title season, if it were possible we would bring 10k in early September. JMU fans have no clue on our fan base travel tendencies. But to all of them it’s because we live in ND and ND sucks so we can’t wait to leave.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

I also think that it'll be interesting to see how well NDSU travels to Oregon. It's one thing to travel to Kansas or K-State or Minnesota...Oregon is a bit further. I bet you that if the championship game was in Atlanta, NDSU would not have the same number of fans they have in Dallas. And that would also be a factor in their success!
    Atlanta has a massive hub airport....I don't think it would be that different. Travel to Oregon is going to depend heavily on the amount of seats available but I am sure Oregon fans will be impressed just like K-State fans were.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by thebootfitter View Post
    Yeah... I chuckled when I read that too. Though I would like to see the play again. Anybody got a link?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    I think this is what you're looking for...

https://twitter.com/BisonReport/stat...36080835293192
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Rewatching the game tonight. JMU speak has even infected one of the announcers: "Since 2010 the two schools have had a lock on the championship..."
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    https://csnbbs.com/thread-892439.html

whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine

They're like the seagulls on Nemo.
    This is typical of people who can't face facts. Their football team just lost the NC, and their head coach and QB officially suck at press conferences. So what is their biggest concern, being able to bring the whole band. All while their fan base brought only1/3 of the attendance for the game, for a school that has 8-9k more students than NDSU. If they really wanted to bring the whole band.............they should have bought them tickets on the open market.
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

Default Things JMU fans Say

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    I think this is what you're looking for...

https://twitter.com/BisonReport/stat...36080835293192
    Wow what a solid play. Doesn’t get much better. He knew he was on an island (he even looks for help) and then goes fuck this and goes Tazmode. What a play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by 1st&TennBison View Post
    This is typical of people who can't face facts. Their football team just lost the NC, and their head coach and QB officially suck at press conferences. So what is their biggest concern, being able to bring the whole band. All while their fan base brought only1/3 of the attendance for the game, for a school that has 8-9k more students than NDSU. If they really wanted to bring the whole band.............they should have bought them tickets on the open market.
    Nobody whines as much about the location as they do.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Wow what a solid play. Doesn’t get much better. He knew he was on an island (he even looks for help) and then goes fuck this and goes Tazmode. What a play.

6'5" 242lb TE vs 5'11" 186lb CB unreal. The TE kind of stood there in disbelief.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post

Definitely one of the more important and physical plays you will see. Should have been a td. All the more impressive that it was a te trying to block. Anyone think our tes or wrs would miss that block. I don’t