Page 14 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Things JMU fans Say

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Things JMU fans Say

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    That game was MASSIVE. Easily a bigger win than 4 or 5 of the FCS championships. Top 5 win in FCS history EASILY.

My top 5 in no particular order:

1st Natty Win
    2012 GSU semifinal
    1st Goofer Win
    K-State Win
    Iowa Win
    Sounds like a new thread, I'll get on it.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

That game was MASSIVE. Easily a bigger win than 4 or 5 of the FCS championships. Top 5 win in FCS history EASILY.

My top 5 in no particular order:

1st Natty Win
    2012 GSU semifinal
    1st Goofer Win
    K-State Win
    Iowa Win
    I'd probably swap the first win against Montana out for one of the P5 wins (probably Iowa).

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    He did get one thing right JMU and NDSU have separated themselves from the rest of the FCS. Now let's see how long JMU can stay there. It's looking a bit shaky with a bow out to Colgate last year. NDSU has been a cut above for 9 years STRAIGHT.

With the number of times SHSU was in the final or semifinal earlier this decade you could have made a case they had separated themselves and look where they are now.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    I think this is kind of it. We never EVER donked one away to a pud like Colgate. That is the difference. Even during the Bohl shitshow we won.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I think this is kind of it. We never EVER donked one away to a pud like Colgate. That is the difference. Even during the Bohl shitshow we won.
    Dynasties don't get bounced from the playoffs by Colgate. Pretty simple rule really.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Just once and it was to pud jmu.

Lardsin must go!

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Dynasties don't get bounced from the playoffs by Colgate. Pretty simple rule really.
    Butt #1 FCS defense...

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    You have forgotten how this all started. It wasn't a "pro-Bison" post. It was a post declaring that our semi-final win against you was the biggest win in our history. Not even close! It was just a semi-final. Our following game in Frisco was actually a much bigger win. That was my point.

Anyway, my apologies for saying things in response to that erroneous claim that would be considered offensive. I have been on this board for years and NDSU is a fine program, a deserving champion, and now a rival. NDSU and JMU have clearly separated themselves from the rest of FCS.

I will leave you all in peace now. Here's wishing you all the merriest Christmas ever and the best of everything in 2020, except another championship.
    It’s kind of funny, for such a big win, I almost never hear any Dukes fans talk about their glorious win over the penguins. In fact, I pretty much only ever hear about their win over us. It’s weird that they find the need to talk about something so insignificant all the time...
    Last edited by HerdistheWord; 12-24-2019 at 08:37 PM.

The NCAA falsely imprisoned our streamers!

#feelinrapey
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    It’s kind of funny, for such a big win, I almost never hear any Dukes fans talk about their glorious win over the penguins. In fact, I pretty much only ever hear about their win over us. It’s weird that they find they need to talk about something so insignificant all the time...
    They don't give a single shit about the ysu game lol.

The first thing you measure dynasty’s by is championships. If JMU wins two in four years it pales in comparison to seven in a decade. Great dynasties like the Yankees, UCLA and the Bison do not have to win each and every year to qualify.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix