Page 49 of 71 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: Official NDSU v JMU Championship 2.0 Speculation Thread

Default Re: Official NDSU v JMU Championship 2.0 Speculation Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Per Entz: Josh Hayes has been practicing all winter camp and will be available.

Also Jalen Bussey's finger still hasn't healed so he will not suit up.
    I TOLD you all that 10 posts earlier. http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...84#post1400184

Josh is fired up!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    He also said Sproles is good to go and that Henderson will not even dress just in case someone accidentally tries to put him in which would burn his redshirt (he's already played 4 games).

Anyone catch who the question was about when Entz said they'll be applying for a medical redshirt?
    Man that SUCKS about Braylon. he gets recruited here mainly because of the NDSU/FRISCO connection and now can't play in the Frisco game, but glad he played against a crappy team earlier.... (i just wish they saved him 1 game for going home)
    BUT talking to his family like I did last week, they said he accepts it.... so that's cool

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Man that SUCKS about Braylon. he gets recruited here mainly because of the NDSU/FRISCO connection and now can't play in the Frisco game, but glad he played against a crappy team earlier.... (i just wish they saved him 1 game for going home)
    BUT talking to his family like I did last week, they said he accepts it.... so that's cool
    Relax, Nancy. He gets to play in the next 4 Natties.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Thanks for the link. I have heard that story, but never knew the other side if it. I can see why he feels that way after the fact. Beast. Tough to undo that decision though. Still, it is legendary and probably always will be. Worth the tip of your pinkie?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    There was no guarantee that NDSU would be playing in Frisco so I have no problem with him playing in the 4 other games. Also, if we are having to play a true freshman WR that had had limited playing time, it wouldn’t be a good scenario, other then if the game was not in doubt. Glad all the players, even true freshman make the trip so he will still take part in the championship game experience. His parents will be there and will be just as proud of him even if he wont be on the field. He will get his chance one day.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    There was no guarantee that NDSU would be playing in Frisco so I have no problem with him playing in the 4 other games. Also, if we are having to play a true freshman WR that had had limited playing time, it wouldn’t be a good scenario, other then if the game was not in doubt. Glad all the players, even true freshman make the trip so he will still take part in the championship game experience. His parents will be there and will be just as proud of him even if he wont be on the field. He will get his chance one day.
    well yea.
    but lets face facts we didn't need Braylon in Missouri State or U South Dakota game for godssake.. that's where my beef is. that was a staff fail.

too late now.

Redshirting should be expected with this program. That's how it develops. It would be pure lunacy to burn a redshirt for 5 games. Let him have his 4 years. JFC.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    I am afraid that JMU can match our physicality and talent in the trenches. Not to mention they have good position players of their own and 4-5 very good defensive players. Ultimately, I could see poor kicking being our down fall. Goes down to the wire.
    I agree with this

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Redshirting should be expected with this program. That's how it develops. It would be pure lunacy to burn a redshirt for 5 games. Let him have his 4 years. JFC.
    man you need xanax b4 every post.

im saying THEY SHOULDVE KEPT HIM OUT OF USD or MISERY STATE so he could play his 4th game in Frisco, his hometown duh.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke21 View Post
    I agree with this
    Meaning YOU in fact are afraid I guess. Well, if you care about whether your team wins or not, you should be. Won’t matter though. Your guys had a good season. An eleven game win streak is nothing to sneeze at and for most FCS programs, like yours, it is commendable.

Here in ND we expect more. Our history and culture dictates that the overlooked .... nah, not going to explain it. JMU is going to make a very deserving also ran. Enjoy the game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.