Page 52 of 71 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: Official NDSU v JMU Championship 2.0 Speculation Thread

Default Re: Official NDSU v JMU Championship 2.0 Speculation Thread

What’s the chatter on the JMU board about the game/who wins/thoughts on game from them—not seeking a Lakes response ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    What’s the chatter on the JMU board about the game/who wins/thoughts on game from them—not seeking a Lakes response ...

I perused it a couple of days ago. All positivity. I don’t think I saw more than 1 guy who was skeptical about a JMU win.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by BiZon22 View Post
    Is it just me, or have you guys started feeling more and more confident as time has passed? Immediately I was nervous. Now I’m pretty confident we win
    Im pretty meh. Come kick off, I'll be amped/nervous just due to the online dab I've dealt with on facebook...but I'll feel the same if they win #8 this decade vs staying put at 7. life will go on if NDSU loses. I was pretty much over the EWU win last year after about 45 seconds. NDSU needs competition badly especially with everybody knowing they'll be odds on favorite to win the next 3 FCS championships. Hopefully JMU doesn't rebuild too much. can't have them falling too far. Although if JMU wins, it would be funny to hold the titles for 2 of their top 3 wins in program history. We all know(and they do as well) beating NDSU in a championship probably tops their Va Tech win where as many of us have beating JMU in 2017 somewhere around 5-10

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I think Braylon not playing is a good indicator that Phoenix is healed up and ready to roll. I think if he wasn’t, then we’d see a shirt burned. Only speculation obviously and no way of knowing if that would happen. Doesn’t matter, I’m 100% ok with Phoenix being out there!!!
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Im pretty meh. Come kick off, I'll be amped/nervous just due to the online dab I've dealt with on facebook...but I'll feel the same if they win #8 this decade vs staying put at 7. life will go on if NDSU loses. I was pretty much over the EWU win last year after about 45 seconds. NDSU needs competition badly especially with everybody knowing they'll be odds on favorite to win the next 3 FCS championships. Hopefully JMU doesn't rebuild too much. can't have them falling too far. Although if JMU wins, it would be funny to hold the titles for 2 of their top 3 wins in program history. We all know(and they do as well) beating NDSU in a championship probably tops their Va Tech win where as many of us have beating JMU in 2017 somewhere around 5-10
    I think “life moves on” a bit quicker for those that watch the game on TV at home and don’t make the trip to Frisco. I know you’ve been there before, so you’ll know what I’m getting at. Being down there, taking it all in, seeing the player and family’s/fans reactions, driving home to Fargo and seeing Bison fans all the way home and talking about the game. If you watch on TV, it cuts away to basketball 45 seconds later and you go do something else. I also am going to enjoy this year and whatever happens Saturday (Just win, baby!!). Won’t be thinking about next year or 3 potential natties down the road. It’s a discredit to the ‘19 Bison. I’ll be very disappointed if we don’t finish on Saturday, doesn’t matter what we did last year.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Plus the real reason Lakes posted was to say he talked to parents, not that he wasn’t playing. And I doubt parents initiated the contact, assuming it even happened.

it never ends with you does it. always coming after me 1st. pathetic lil "squad" .

HES FROM FRISCO I'm gonna 2nd guess using him in 2 shit games when he could be playing this Saturday and keeping his shirt.

these are facts

ps... the JMU message board is getting spicy, they getting scared
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    Feeling more confident every day. Bison got this. Will win bigger than anyone on this board expects. The Bison are just that good.
    hell ya. now we talking
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Maybe they picked those games figuring he'd have the opportunity for more snaps/experience....Ever think about that? It's really telling to hear you on here second guessing the coaches while on the coach's show CAS is calling in and complementing Coach Entz on the integrity of his squad.
    You know we really need to talk to the coaches. They need to plan ahead so if we make the the natty they can put in a true freshman for what ever reason so he can play in his home town. No matter if its a tight game hes gotta play. JFC
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Plus the real reason Lakes posted was to say he talked to parents, not that he wasn’t playing. And I doubt parents initiated the contact, assuming it even happened.

Are you accusing him of being a name dropper????? Naw not lakes.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 15>1 View Post
    I think “life moves on” a bit quicker for those that watch the game on TV at home and don’t make the trip to Frisco. I know you’ve been there before, so you’ll know what I’m getting at. Being down there, taking it all in, seeing the player and family’s/fans reactions, driving home to Fargo and seeing Bison fans all the way home and talking about the game. If you watch on TV, it cuts away to basketball 45 seconds later and you go do something else. I also am going to enjoy this year and whatever happens Saturday (Just win, baby!!). Won’t be thinking about next year or 3 potential natties down the road. It’s a discredit to the ‘19 Bison. I’ll be very disappointed if we don’t finish on Saturday, doesn’t matter what we did last year.
    thats true. nothing like being there...but I guess after the Towson beat down(my last frisco trip)...I felt the same as last year. obviously i didnt know NDSU would win at least 4 more in 5 years.