Page 26 of 71 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Official NDSU v JMU Championship 2.0 Speculation Thread

Default Re: Official NDSU v JMU Championship 2.0 Speculation Thread

So, there are more gamblers in Virginia than there are in ND. Surprise!
    Don't believe everything you think.

When did NDSU last lose as an underdog? At EWU in the playoffs?
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    When did NDSU last lose as an underdog? At EWU in the playoffs?
    Would have to be I'd guess. No way they were underdogs in any loss from 2011-2017.

Default Official NDSU v JMU Championship 2.0 Speculation Thread

As the Bowl games wind down, I’m getting more and more pumped for this game, with a bit of anxiety.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    As the Bowl games wind down, I’m getting more and more pumped for this game, with a bit of anxiety.

There is a lot to be anxious about.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

The only thing I'm anxious about is getting on the road Tuesday afternoon, the rest doesn't matter.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    Just like last Saturday, ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE, You have a very talented offense and if you simply let them 'play to win' you just might WIN. The Geico Caveman learned a lot from Ill. game to MSU last weekend, Simply get out of your teams way. Remember, "Its so easy even a Caveman can do it"!!!!!
    I totally agree MR. KNOW IT ALL...
    We have heard all season Entz/Rohl have many plays and new schemes with this caliber of offense we have verses years past.... so now show us those new schemes in Frisco. I agree our offense has more weapons, and TR needs to let them play and pour on the gas, let Lance be free to run or throw...all day long... however our Mr. Lineback COX better be on that JMU QB all day, and pressure his ass, because he does not like contact vs our boy Trey lowers the boom, big difference. Their QB was one of many D1 transfers from Pitt and is a good QB so we can't stand back and play prevent....He will rip us up, but not when he is on his back, and they hold like crazy on the oline after watching the last qtr final and semi final games...
    I think this game will go down as one of the best ever, 28-27 Bison. Just pray it doesn't come down for a FG! That scares me, otherwise full throttle its time put up or shut up, going to be some personal fouls, yellow flags for late hits I guarantee it!

Quote Originally Posted by NodakGreg View Post
    I totally agree MR. KNOW IT ALL...
    We have heard all season Entz/Rohl have many plays and new schemes with this caliber of offense we have verses years past.... so now show us those new schemes in Frisco. I agree our offense has more weapons, and TR needs to let them play and pour on the gas, let Lance be free to run or throw...all day long... however our Mr. Lineback COX better be on that JMU QB all day, and pressure his ass, because he does not like contact vs our boy Trey lowers the boom, big difference. Their QB was one of many D1 transfers from Pitt and is a good QB so we can't stand back and play prevent....He will rip us up, but not when he is on his back, and they hold like crazy on the oline after watching the last qtr final and semi final games...
    I think this game will go down as one of the best ever, 28-27 Bison. Just pray it doesn't come down for a FG! That scares me, otherwise full throttle its time put up or shut up, going to be some personal fouls, yellow flags for late hits I guarantee it!
    Cox is generally in coverage during passing plays, so your QB scenario probably won't play out much.

We have probably seen every play they will run. Maybe one or two plays that no one had seen yet, but you don't bring a lot of new things to a championship game. That is how get in trouble. In 7 championship games, there have been maybe 15 brand new plays no one ever saw before. 5 of them worked. Never, ever throw to a tackle again.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Looking forward to a great game and seeing the herd of NDSU fans swarming Texas. I think most FCS fans pointed to this matchup at the start of the year as 2 teams that were a notch above anyone else. It played out as expected and now we can find out who is best on a neutral field.
    I expect a close, low scoring game similar to 2 years ago where turnovers will decide the winner.
    That has to favor the Bison in what has been an incredible year for minimizing turnovers. Zero INT’s from your Freshman QB is as good as it gets and is the best season of any QB I have ever seen. He is already at the peak of the mountain and his career has just begun. Very, very impressive.
    [I]September 11, 2010 JMU 21 #13Virginia Tech 16[/I]

Quote Originally Posted by James Madison View Post
    Looking forward to a great game and seeing the herd of NDSU fans swarming Texas. I think most FCS fans pointed to this matchup at the start of the year as 2 teams that were a notch above anyone else. It played out as expected and now we can find out who is best on a neutral field.
    I expect a close, low scoring game similar to 2 years ago where turnovers will decide the winner.
    That has to favor the Bison in what has been an incredible year for minimizing turnovers. Zero INT’s from your Freshman QB is as good as it gets and is the best season of any QB I have ever seen. He is already at the peak of the mountain and his career has just begun. Very, very impressive.
    How well do your great Dends move laterally in your opinion/judgment? Haven’t watched enough JMU to know??? I ask because the answer will tell me how we may attack in running game.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.