Page 70 of 71 FirstFirst ... 206068697071 LastLast

Thread: Official NDSU v JMU Championship 2.0 Speculation Thread

Default Re: Official NDSU v JMU Championship 2.0 Speculation Thread

Quote Originally Posted by 1st&TennBison View Post
    can i get a ticket at the gate. or do i need to already have one in advance??
    It’s free, so should be able to just show up and enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by 1st&TennBison View Post
    Does anyone have any info on the pep rally. I just got to Frisco and am wondering if I can go and where and when it is.
    FREE, Family Friendly Event!

Kick off the FCS Championship weekend with Bison fans at NDSU‘s official Pep Fest presented by Gate City Bank!*Bring the whole family for interactive games and fire up for the Championship with the Gold Star Marching Band, the NDSU Cheer Team and Thundar. This event is free!

Enjoy live music from “America’s #1 live party band,” Emerald City Band, before and after the program, and grab your game day gear from the NDSU Bookstore.

The Pep Fest program will be hosted by WDAY News Anchor Dana Mogck.

Check out Emerald City Band here:*https://youtu.be/qc0uGbBqVgc

Doors and beer garden open | 3 p.m.
    Live music from Emerald City Band | 5 p.m.
    Pep Fest Program | 6:45 p.m.
    Live music from Emerald City Band | until 9 p.m.

2601 Avenue of the Stars, Frisco, TX 75034-9089, United States

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

SafeTeeJ is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    FREE, Family Friendly Event!

Kick off the FCS Championship weekend with Bison fans at NDSU‘s official Pep Fest presented by Gate City Bank!*Bring the whole family for interactive games and fire up for the Championship with the Gold Star Marching Band, the NDSU Cheer Team and Thundar. This event is free!

Enjoy live music from “America’s #1 live party band,” Emerald City Band, before and after the program, and grab your game day gear from the NDSU Bookstore.

The Pep Fest program will be hosted by WDAY News Anchor Dana Mogck.

Check out Emerald City Band here:*https://youtu.be/qc0uGbBqVgc

Doors and beer garden open | 3 p.m.
    Live music from Emerald City Band | 5 p.m.
    Pep Fest Program | 6:45 p.m.
    Live music from Emerald City Band | until 9 p.m.

2601 Avenue of the Stars, Frisco, TX 75034-9089, United States

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

....and Easton Stick!!!!
    "The bird is in your hand"

Ok—officially in my “concerned” pre-game mode. After in-depth analysis, this is either gonna be a tight game with either team winning, or Bison by 10-17 points. IOW, either close, or Bison win going away.Don’t see JMU running away with game, but they could win in a nail biter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Ok—officially in my “concerned” pre-game mode. After in-depth analysis, this is either gonna be a tight game with either team winning, or Bison by 10-17 points. IOW, either close, or Bison win going away.Don’t see JMU running away with game, but they could win in a nail biter.
    Genuinely curious here: Do you watch a lot of game film closely to inform your analysis?

I'm with you on the prediction. Pretty much exactly what I'm thinking, but I didn't analyze any game film. Just a gut level feel after watching a bit with the football IQ of a mediocre high school quarterback / free safety. And taking the pulse of what other great football minds are saying.

Default Official NDSU v JMU Championship 2.0 Speculation Thread

Quote Originally Posted by thebootfitter View Post
    Genuinely curious here: Do you watch a lot of game film closely to inform your analysis?

I'm with you on the prediction. Pretty much exactly what I'm thinking, but I didn't analyze any game film. Just a gut level feel after watching a bit with the football IQ of a mediocre high school quarterback / free safety. And taking the pulse of what other great football minds are saying.
    Well, I’ve watched all of our games, obviously, and 3-4 JMU games. They are not about to run up and down the field on us IMO, but I feel we could on them. If we don’t—tight game. I’m predicting Jabril Cox and Jimmyfootball have big game.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Vegas consensus has flipped to NDSU -1. Looks like this might not end up being the first game against an FCS opponent in 8-9 years the Bison weren't favored in: https://www.vegasinsider.com/college...te/01-11-20#BT

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    If the coaches are not smart enough to open up the play-calling as they did against MSU we deserve to lose. I think it is that simple.
    Yeah well the look on bus eyes just screamed stubbornness period. I hope Roehl is flexible.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Yeah well the look on bus eyes
    Translation, please? (Not trying to be a smart ass, but I can't tell if this is auto-correct or a specific reference I'm not getting.)
    Last edited by SoCalBison; 01-11-2020 at 02:12 AM.
    Bison gonna Bison, FCS or FBS(tm)

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Well, I’ve watched all of our games, obviously, and 3-4 JMU games. They are not about to run up and down the field on us IMO, but I feel we could on them. If we don’t—tight game. I’m predicting Jabril Cox and Jimmyfootball have big game.

I hope we see Jabril in the mix on pass rush. He could be a killer to their offense.