Page 55 of 71 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Thread: Official NDSU v JMU Championship 2.0 Speculation Thread

Default Re: Official NDSU v JMU Championship 2.0 Speculation Thread

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    haha thats funny

Jmu fans are getting more confident and cocky by the day. i told them I cant wait to see the JMU players pregame dancing around and acting cocky... the last time a team did that to NDSU in Frisco was Towson.. and our coaches/players all huddled out and pointed it out then crushed them.

this is what i see happening sat
    Jacksonville St were the poster children for pregame bravado blowing up in their face. I believe it was in Kolpack's book where he got a quote from a player or coach about it. To paraphrase/go from memory the entire NDSU team was waiting to take the field right before the anthem and kickoff with Wentz in front and #40 (Darius Jackson I think was his name) for JSU was slow coming out of their locker room but could see the NDSU players lined up and he started talking shit like "We're coming after you today #11" and the game was pretty much over at that point.

Do JMU players still do that "To the bone" arm motion after a play? The one the Bison players mocked in the 2017 championship game. Or have they come up with something new we can look forward to?

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Jacksonville St were the poster children for pregame bravado blowing up in their face. I believe it was in Kolpack's book where he got a quote from a player or coach about it. To paraphrase/go from memory the entire NDSU team was waiting to take the field right before the anthem and kickoff with Wentz in front and #40 (Darius Jackson I think was his name) for JSU was slow coming out of their locker room but could see the NDSU players lined up and he started talking shit like "We're coming after you today #11" and the game was pretty much over at that point.
    Coach K said at a lunch that the guys held back Carson and others because he was trash talking. The other coaches then asked CK if they were ready from the booth and he responded with oh yeah, we’re ready. (Notice no quotes but you get the picture)
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    haha thats funny

Jmu fans are getting more confident and cocky by the day. i told them I cant wait to see the JMU players pregame dancing around and acting cocky... the last time a team did that to NDSU in Frisco was Towson.. and our coaches/players all huddled out and pointed it out then crushed them.

this is what i see happening sat
    I can't take credit for the joke, but it is hilarious.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Coach K said at a lunch that the guys held back Carson and others because he was trash talking. The other coaches then asked CK if they were ready from the booth and he responded with oh yeah, we’re ready. (Notice no quotes but you get the picture)
    Still my favorite memory of that game was the presser the day before (paraphrasing):

Coach K: blah, blah, blah and just get this this out there, Carson is starting tomorrow.
    Reporter: Any hesitation in that decision with how well Easton played?
    Coach K: No
    Reporter: Why?
    Coach K: He's Carson Wentz

2 years and 1 day ago...

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    2 years and 1 day ago...

It was a glorious day. How many career interceptions for Tanguay?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Bisman is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Bisman is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I don't know if you saw the interview of JMU Head Coach Curt Cignetti but he said he had offered David Braun a job as a position coach at JMU before he interviewed for NDSU. He said he thinks Braun would have taken the job had he not gotten the job at NDSU as a defensive coordinator.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisman View Post
    I don't know if you saw the interview of JMU Head Coach Curt Cignetti but he said he had offered David Braun a job as a position coach at JMU before he interviewed for NDSU. He said he thinks Braun would have taken the job had he not gotten the job at NDSU as a defensive coordinator.
    Now imagine Matt Entz or Chris Klieman telling a similar story and how different it would sound. The difference is called class.