Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Frisco roll call 2019 edition

Default Re: Frisco roll call 2019 edition

Quote Originally Posted by stpaulbison View Post
    My buddy is around the low 1200's and requested 4 tickets. Received a call that he wasn't awarded any.
    My ranking is around 1200 and I was denied 2 tickets. Hopefully my backup plan works.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    sure it wasn't just spam?
    I just checked my spam folder and your post was in there......
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Initially I thought it was kind of a bum deal that NDSU was waiting until 12/31 to notify people whether they got tickets through the allotment or not when JMU said they would start notifying on Sunday 12/22 (which was their deadline to submit requests) whether requests could be fulfilled or not. Now I'm hearing stories of JMU fans that were sent rejection notices initially only to be reached out to a few days later saying tickets are available and even people in their booster club who didn't make requests were apparently being solicited for tickets. Needless to say, the NDSU ticket office had their poop in a group when it came to doling out the allotment.
    Last edited by Professor Chaos; 01-01-2020 at 06:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Initially I thought it was kind of a bum deal that NDSU was waiting until 12/31 to notify people whether they got tickets through the allotment or not when JMU said they would start notifying on Sunday 12/22 (which was their deadline to submit requests) whether requests could be fulfilled or not. Now I'm hearing stories of JMU fans that were sent rejection notices initiallig only to be reached out to a few days later saying tickets are available and even people in their booster club who didn't make requests were apparently being solicited for tickets. Needless to say, the NDSU ticket office had their poop in a group when it came to doling out the allotment.
    Years of experience pays off.

I'll be there again from Huntsville, AL. Anyone at the Hampton Inn in Frisco is welcome to stop by.

I got 4 now to figure out if I can go

ticket secured. Frisco bound for trip number 8.

Five from the Bottineau bus will be joined by two friends from St. Louis. Hope to run into the Carbury crew and other Bison faithful. Safe travels everyone, GO BISON! This one makes six trips to Texas.

Due to the blizzard, looks like the allotment tickets will be ready for pick up on January 3, instead of January 2.

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    I got 4 now to figure out if I can go
    If you can't go let me know, I may be able to take them off your hands. I got denied in the allotment this year.