Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Frisco roll call 2019 edition

Default Re: Frisco roll call 2019 edition

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    We booked our direct flights a month ago but I have friends who would like to fly Fargo, and of course the tickets are $1000 right now. That’s why our college age group is flying out of mpls.
    I'm guessing he is referencing Delta adding direct FAR-DFW, you must be on American I'm guessing
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Haven't been there since 2016, I am efforting it. But I have a Cabo Mexico trip in March, Florida Trip in February and Lake of Woods trip in January... and Miami for Super Bowl when Vikings make it, soooo i'm 50/50.
    Well we certainly cant have you break your streak. Best you stay at home. Frisco is much too D2 for you.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Well we certainly cant have you break your streak. Best you stay at home. Frisco is much too D2 for you.
    Good one Pat! Yes, Frisco is much too pud/meh for big timers like that!
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This will be my 8th Bison game in Frisco, 9th trip down (went to YSU/JMU). Most likely doing the same thing we always do. Leave Fargo Thursday and stay in Topeka. Dallas area by Friday evening. Leave after the game Saturday to OKC. Omaha on Sunday evening. Home on Monday. No rooms reserved yet, no tickets purchased, leave request approved. Recipe has worked 7 times already, why change things now?
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    She is real!!!!!!
    I’ll vouch for this. She is real.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Well fuck does he lob them in there for you!

Quote Originally Posted by tjamz View Post
    This guy?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    Nope... this guy:

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Season ticket holder have only until tomorrow at 4 to submit requests for tickets. Seems a bit short given the 3-week window between now and the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agreed, especially since they're not notifying people until New Year's Eve. According to their web site JMU people needed their requests in by last night but they were already going to start notifying people last night whether they got tickets or not. So those who strike out on their allotment will get a jump on the secondary market for whatever that's worth.

In plus 5 family members. This trip never gets old.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

In for #7. Section 123 row 17. Pesky newborn kept me from going to the 2015(season) game